Archive > Big Brother 15

RFF's Who Should Win Poll...

(1/3) > >>

HurricaneHowieWood:
Yes I even gave a cop out option for number 4, lol!

TexasLady:
I was really REALLY tempted to choose #4.  :funny:  I picked GM because as clueless as she can be with her racist remarks she really played the game the best she could and got out the biggest players on her own, not by someone pressuring her to do it. She made it to final 3 with a little help by Andy and Spencer because they see her as weak. She isn't that weak.

(This is not to say I like any of the remaining HGs. I don't. It's the best of the worst scenario for me.)   :umn:

Leilani:
I had to vote for GinaMarie.  I figure if I were in the jury house I'd have to pick one, so I decided on the lesser of the 3 weasels.

pledge:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 14, 2013, 08:51:54 AM ---I was really REALLY tempted to choose #4.  :funny:  I picked GM because as clueless as she can be with her racist remarks she really played the game the best she could and got out the biggest players on her own, not by someone pressuring her to do it. She made it to final 3 with a little help by Andy and Spencer because they see her as weak. She isn't that weak.

(This is not to say I like any of the remaining HGs. I don't. It's the best of the worst scenario for me.)   :umn:

--- End quote ---

Ditto........Exactly my thoughts

Andre:
GM...GM...GM...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version