Archive > Big Brother 15

OT. I've had a very bad day

<< < (2/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
Pets are family. Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things ever, and I am sure you will miss her dreadfully. You did the best for her you could. I am so sorry you had to go through that, but sounds like Misty had a wonderful kitty Mom!  I hope she is chasing rats in kitty heaven!

Thank you for sharing her with us, do you have a photo of her you can share?

Leilani:
So sorry Mamacat.  Letting them go is the hardest thing even when you know it's what is best for them.  But, as you said, she is over the Rainbow bridge now.  She's happy and healthy and will be waiting for that far off day when you two will see each other again.  Take comfort in the knowledge that you gave her a good life and that she knew she was loved.

TexasLady:
So sorry for your loss Mamacat.  :'(  Losing her is losing a member of your family and terribly hard especially when you have to decide what is the best thing for her. I love the idea of her crossing the rainbow bridge and living without pain and doing whatever she wants to do, especially chasing rats. :)

:<3

a1mamacat:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 14, 2013, 01:28:00 AM ---Pets are family. Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things ever, and I am sure you will miss her dreadfully. You did the best for her you could. I am so sorry you had to go through that, but sounds like Misty had a wonderful kitty Mom!  I hope she is chasing rats in kitty heaven!

Thank you for sharing her with us, do you have a photo of her you can share?

--- End quote ---

I changed my AV to her pic.  She was a beauty, eh?

Leilani:
She was a beautiful girl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version