Archive > Survivor Spoilers

SURVIVOR 27 EPISODE 1 Discussion: "Blood is Thicker Than Anything" *SPOILERS*

<< < (3/9) > >>

DreamWalker25:
Wow, I think Brad Culpaper had one concussion too many...

onthecusp:
Redemption Island looks really cool and Fierce to get out of......

Also, curious as to the immunity idols and how that will all go down.

I always wanted to be in their Art Dept.

Jobby:
First 6 mins, and the only couple who seemed like they really want to be there and play together / support one another is Rupert and his wife. That changed a lot of my opinion about him. Closely behind is Colton and his partner and Laura and her daughter... Gervase and his niece, they don't even seem like they have any close relationship at all -_-

Jobby:
And it's true, Kat and Hayden just wanna use their r/s to get onto the show and now Kat wants to beat him -_-

And Gervase wants to get rid of his niece. So much so for relationship and their contributing factor being a major part of the selling point of this season...

OMG. Voting out immediately, one from each tribe! Laura is the target because of Rupert. :'(

Candice voted out of the fans tribe. It's cruel.. but I'm not complaining LOL. (Please, I'm biased and don't take me seriously)

Rupert <3 But I'm glad he did that because seriously, Laura deserved an opportunity!

Jobby:
Can I say the more I think about it, the more angry I am? I hate the on the spot voting that happens which is unfair and may be due to prior relationships that you may have with people. I mean, I don't approve of Candice's third game opportunity, but it sucks to go out that way. Same for Laura as well. :(

Brad (Monica's husband is being a complete "strategist" right now... way to put the target on yourself) :funny:

Brad: Now.. the weaker women, John Cochran is winning the game. HEY. THAT'S SO SEXIST PLEASE.
*IMMENSE DISLIKE FOR THIS GUY ALL OF A SUDDEN*
They are not weak dude. They are smart and they know how to keep their mouth shut... not like you!! :res: :res: :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version