Author Topic: HOH WINNER.........."Spoiler"  (Read 18958 times)

Offline dlwdmb

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
Re: HOH WINNER.........."Spoiler"
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2004, 01:02:36 PM »
If Scott or Jase would go down, it would be so very nice.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2004, 01:24:52 PM »
You should take a short nap at least! I know it has been a long nite. Regarding Holly's face when she saw A&N, I don't think she knew what was going on. It took her a bit to figure it out. She is about as smart as a rock.

Yes puddin dear...I hope you are now snoozing away and catch a few winks! Whata night, ?:) Me sorry couldn't stay up w/ ya...but I was a zombie...coudln't stay awake any longer!  :\/  Wow Puddin...what dedication!!  I don't know how you do it...but appreciate it alot!  :-*

Right on, lesia!! LOL! Yeah, it took a moment for holly to process it in her feeble widdle bwain.  Love your 'smart as rock' description!  :()()  That hits the nail on the head!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2004, 01:35:11 PM »
ITS OVER Diane Won !!!!!!!!!!!!!           :()()  :()() 

Wheeeeeee!!! all right eeeeeee!!  Awesome!  *()* She should be rewarded w/ something special for her spectacular performance and perseverence!!  BB should take her out to dinner or somethun away from the house...but I'm sure Diane is so pooed out...she'll go into the HoH room & take a lonnng nap :)ZZZ:) b4 all the pressure begins for the week!

Oh my, I am so relieved JAss did not get HoH!  Now our Favs stand a chance and the Twin Twist will be a huge success!!  Thank you God!!  I'm serious puddin...as I was getting ready for bed, and dropping off to sleep...I was literally praying for Diane...for the strength to beat Jase.  :)_|

Ruday O:)

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2004, 05:22:11 PM »
HALLLLELLLLLUUUJAHHH!!!!! YAY!!! Diane won!!! Yes!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :)  :)() :)() :)() **:)** **:)** **:)**  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2004, 07:47:51 PM »
 Rob and I were chatting the other night and I was telling him that I hated this years Big Brother cast..but, this past week  I changed my mind..they are really a good cast ...there playing smart and I love the girls & Will ..Marv is OK..Scott I can tolerate..he makes me laugh besides I think once Jass is gone Scott will be a better person ..Drew earned my respect when he finally grew some b@lls and stuck with his decision to boot HollyHo ...
I think that this years BB will just get better and better..please please lets keep our fingers crossed & pray  O:)  that Jase doesn't win the POV this week....I can't stand looking at him anymore..  :)()

I just remembered this~
Last nite during the HOH comp the boys were talking..saying now that Hollly is gone and  maybe BB's new Twist will be "bringing in some new hot babes"    Well I can't wait to see the looks on there faces when they see Adias twin Natalie arrive..  :()()

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2004, 10:02:20 PM »
Rob and I were chatting the other night and I was telling him that I hated this years Big Brother cast..but, this past week  I changed my mind..they are really a good cast ...there playing smart.
Drew earned my respect when he finally grew some b@lls and stuck with his decision to boot HollyHo ...I think that this years BB will just get better and better..please please lets keep our fingers crossed & pray O:) that Jass doesn't win the POV this week....I can't stand looking at him
anymore.. :)()

That's how I felt at first too, but decided that the cast is purdy good.  Plus, I really like the bro/sis and twin twists.  Gives BB more intrigue.  Like you, I also gained respect for Drew...standing on his own two feet and not allowing Jass & Scott to manipulate him.  He actually has some good 'ol common sense and a caring attitude.  I like that he & A are close...a bro/sis relationship.   

Of the girls, Karen is my Fav.  I loved her impressions of everyone in the diary room, remember that?  LOL! Cool! I think she's just a really nice, down-to-earth person.

Ohhh...do we EVER hafta hope/pray that Jass doesn't get POV this week!!  Puhleezz...Heaven forbid!!  Anyway, he & HollyHo need to be together & cuddle, right? :)()

Hey puddin, I wonder if BB5 is like last year...the evictees go to a sequestered place?  I haven't heard Julie say anything about it, have you? ?:)?

I'm not gonna stay online much longer.  My back is hurting and I'm pooped.  Didn't sleep too well last nite.  (think I'll go ck my scores for the cbs fantasy game. If they're any good, I may come back & post my results b4 I leave!  Hope you did better w/ the game this week, puddin.  :)_{})

ttyl...
Sweet Dreams!  Bet you sleep like a log tonite.  :)ZZZ:)
 :-*
Ruday