Archive > Big Brother 15

Updaters Appreciation Thread

<< < (6/6)

matinee:
Thanks everyone, I seriously do not know how you all did it, these houseguests were the worst ever! Worst season ever and that is saying alot! but you guys/gals were PROS, thanks so much for your time and patience.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:luvya:

Melissa1972:
 :cheer:
Thanks for the updaters.   I do not know how you could keep it up with this bunch this year.  You deserve extra props.  If any updated comes to Nashville, TN message me and I will buy you dinner.

Great Job :cheer:

Spitty2013:
I wish I could buy ALL of you live feed updaters the most expensive gifts and dinners ever (sadly, I have college loans I have to play).

:ty3:

I have no idea how you guys could do it this season. I had to give up on it. This definitely gives me a much greater appreciation for everyone who dedicates their time to doing all of the hard work like you guys did!  :ghug:

HurricaneHowieWood:
To all the Updaters, thanks for your help this season it is truly appreciated.

And a special Shout out to our girl Ugot, who I swear lives here "literally" during BB season! LOL!

And also I would like to personally recognize Will and House, thanks for all the great support with me on the late night shift.  I know it's not the easiest one, but we powered through it. :) 

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thank you Howie !! :kuss:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version