Archive > Big Brother 15

Updaters Appreciation Thread

<< < (5/6) > >>

Shari:
I just want to say how much I really appreciate the updaters!!   :<3
This is my first year watching BB.  My son is so into it and he dared me to watch...  I would have been so upset that my son has watched this for so many years, if it wasn't for the updaters telling me all the bashing is unusual, the racism is unusual, etc...I am also glad that the updaters are so offended by this years HGs, that they don't update the most vile and disgusting things said and done...
Because of this forum and their wonderful updaters, I may watch again next year... :hug?:

Thanks for making my first season, um, bearable!! :hearts:

HurricaneHowieWood:

You're quite welcome Shari! 

We do what we can, lol! 

--- Quote from: Shari on September 16, 2013, 02:32:14 PM ---I just want to say how much I really appreciate the updaters!!   :<3
This is my first year watching BB.  My son is so into it and he dared me to watch...  I would have been so upset that my son has watched this for so many years, if it wasn't for the updaters telling me all the bashing is unusual, the racism is unusual, etc...I am also glad that the updaters are so offended by this years HGs, that they don't update the most vile and disgusting things said and done...
Because of this forum and their wonderful updaters, I may watch again next year... :hug?:

Thanks for making my first season, um, bearable!! :hearts:

--- End quote ---

iluvsamz:
Live updaters,
For the past 7 years I've come on at the very end to thank you for your dedication and for being the best updaters on the internet.  You did a hell of a job this year and it was thankless with this group of houseguests.  I have feeds but I still love to read your take on it. You all are the best.  :luvya:
THANK YOU!!! :cheer:
Deb aka iluvsamz

Dallas-Girl:
Thank You,Thank You to the up-daters  :<3 :<3 You all made this season bearable :) I don't have the live feeds..BUT thank goodness I have you guys !!! :cheer:  :cheer: :cheer: Gracias  :hearts: :conf: :cheer: :ghug: :luvya: Till next year..gloria aka Dallas-Girl :)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thank you Everyone!! :hugs:

It was  a hard  season for sure. This, for me, was the worst season to ever transcribe.  I have endured horrible seasons and still transcribed with humor and passion but to type out the  crap that came out of these HG's mouth over and over it was just too hateful.  Along with their actions  we just didn't have enough emoticons to cover all they did!  :ascared
 Thank you to all who put in their time along with me, for me and maybe even for the pity of me! :lol3:

:ghug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version