Archive > Big Brother 15

Updaters Appreciation Thread

<< < (4/6) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: onthecusp on September 11, 2013, 12:02:57 AM ---I emailed CBS that the Realityfanforum live feed updaters are true professional editors.

CBS needs to take notice....

Ya'll did them a HUGE favor!

--- End quote ---

Thanks OTC. It was not listen, edit or post their sick garbage. Not listen was first choice, edit was second. Posting it was not an option!  )-**

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thank you so much!! :hugs:

--- Quote from: onthecusp on September 12, 2013, 12:31:20 PM ---Not a chance ugot...

You really did do CBS a favor by keeping the more controversial live feed dialogue off the net in this particular neck of the woods.

Great job to you all!

--- End quote ---

TexasLady:
We are so lucky to have such wonderful updaters here at RFF. We had 24 member who volunteered to help out at various times of the day and night and this was a tough season to update and yet they did it! I can't thank them enough!

:tu

HurricaneHowieWood:
Wait, we were suppose edit what the HGs were saying?  Crap...I just let the vile filth fly...well sometimes, especially late at night  :funny:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: HurricaneHowieWood on September 13, 2013, 10:00:04 PM ---Wait, we were suppose edit what the HGs were saying?  Crap...I just let the vile filth fly...well sometimes, especially late at night  :funny:

--- End quote ---

No, but only those with strong stomachs could transcribe the vile filth that they spewed.  :iok  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version