The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

"Talia and Koby" HaMerotz LaMillion 3 **WINNERS**

<< < (2/3) > >>

Traveller7:

--- Quote from: GB on September 07, 2013, 01:15:25 PM ---Hey guys! Luv ya! Was rooting for you the whole time! You were some of the most sweetest and lovable racers, even if I could barely understand you :P

I was wondering what those little necklaces are that all the teams wear? I'm guessing microphones, but if so, they seem like really odd microphones :I

About how long after your arrival did Romi & Coral show up? How about Ma'ayan & Bat-El?
What would you say were some of your most favourite tasks from the race? What were your least favourites (Besides eating the meat?)

And finally, I thought I'd let you know that I just finished your page on the wiki! http://realityfanwiki.com/index.php?title=Talia_%26_Koby

--- End quote ---

The things around their necks are microphones. The Philippine Amazing Race used the same things and I recall someone asking a production crew member on twitter what they were and that's what she said.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Koby and Talia on September 07, 2013, 12:31:03 PM ---
We took a personal P.E. trainer that trained us for multiple scenarios (cross fit training) - strength, stamina, balance and most importantly identifying breaking points and over coming them. We think it was marines methodology, but then again - they all claim that  blahblah

--- End quote ---

Its Sayeret 13 methodology I think (you Israelis have the coolest special forces).

Koby and Talia:

--- Quote from: GB on September 07, 2013, 01:15:25 PM ---
I was wondering what those little necklaces are that all the teams wear? I'm guessing microphones, but if so, they seem like really odd microphones :I

About how long after your arrival did Romi & Coral show up? How about Ma'ayan & Bat-El?

What would you say were some of your most favourite tasks from the race? What were your least favourites (Besides eating the meat?)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your support!!
The necklaces are indeed microphones.
We arrived 15 minutes before the sisters and they, in turn, arrived about 10 minutes before the cousins.

Our favorite tasks were the time spent with the dogs in Paris (for Talia) and the Salsa in Cuba (for Koby). Worst task, hands down, was the "find the lock" task in Paris. It was freezing, there were A LOT of locks, and to top it off Talia had a weight belt on her to imitate the hump.

georgiapeach:
What does "imitate the hump" mean please? ???

Koby and Talia:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 08, 2013, 12:49:34 PM ---What does "imitate the hump" mean please? ???

--- End quote ---

Talia was ostensibly imitating Quasimodo, so she had a 18 pound weight on her for the duration...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version