Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

First Look Previews and promos, VIDS

<< < (4/12) > >>

theschnauzers:
The season pass is already available on I-Tunes, and CBS has made available two before the season clips; the cast announcement (about 3 minutes) and a "meet the teams" segment that is listed as being 23 minutes long (enough to be half of a regular episode.)

I don't recall CBS ever releasing a cast introduction segment that long before, although it may be the combination of individual team introductions posted on the official CBS.com site in the past were in total the same amount of time.

RachelLeVega:
Double Express Pass is back! :'( Getting SO tired of those... things.
I want to be the person that throw those EPs overboard. }:>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7ph_I8_8g

stekay:
Can you give both EPs away or is it an illegal move?

georgiapeach:
Is NO ONE reading spoilers?? :groan: The first leg is nicely covered, thanks to our on the ground crew....

--- Quote from: Boingo on September 08, 2013, 05:01:56 PM ---
:)  here's a link to some spectacular pictures of the Port of Iquique, Chile  :colors

...I believe the yellow building behind the sea lions is the Gobernacion Maritima de Iquique  ;)

just sayin'...  :waves:

Can't get the link to open Boingo...

Google Maps view

--- End quote ---

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: SteKay on September 08, 2013, 09:31:30 PM ---Can you give both EPs away or is it an illegal move?

--- End quote ---
You must give one away whether strategic or whoever the first team you see. You earned the first EP, so I dont know why you would give both away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version