The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Travis Jasper & Nicole Jasper "Married - ER Physicians"

<< < (19/20) > >>

Air:
Travis really wasn't that bad before Indonesia, I quite liked him.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlines on January 26, 2014, 02:20:13 AM ---Travis really wasn't that bad before Indonesia, I quite liked him.

--- End quote ---

Rly? All I remember from him is "NICOLE LETS GO LETS GO NICOLE WE NEED THIS YOU GOT THIS"

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Airlines on January 26, 2014, 02:20:13 AM ---Travis really wasn't that bad before Indonesia, I quite liked him.

--- End quote ---

Define bad.

Air:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on January 26, 2014, 03:06:34 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Rly? All I remember from him is "NICOLE LETS GO LETS GO NICOLE WE NEED THIS YOU GOT THIS"

--- End quote ---

He was with Nicole, Nicole was great TV throughout the entire season and it rubbed off on him.

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on January 26, 2014, 03:07:18 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Define bad.

--- End quote ---

He didn't do anything wrong until Indonesia so...

Jobby:
Travis is just another Art and JJ. When they do well on each leg, they celebrate and it's all their combined effort. When they crash and burn on other legs, it's always each other's fault or the other teams' fault (Leo and Jamal lying).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version