The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Travis Jasper & Nicole Jasper "Married - ER Physicians"

<< < (18/20) > >>

Jobby:
I think Nicole deserves better honestly.

Ryan:
The first four episodes, I thought they were fine - not my favorite team, but a competitive one and well balanced. After that, Travis just turned into a total  :gaah:  (:;)

Nicole definitely deserved better - I mean yeah, maybe she's more dominant in the relationship elsewhere, because Travis definitely seems like the workaholic type who forgets how to be a compassionate human being in the household, but seriously the final leg was completely linear. Unless you're going to sprint across slippery ice like maniacs and risk hurting yourself in all that snow, you were never gonna catch up even if Nicole only took a few tries to get the flour bag.

So angry Afghanimals weren't among the finals instead of these two, even if Jay/Amy would have still won.

Jimmer:
They were my favorite team in the 1st few episodes, but when Indonesia, I really started to dislike both of them, more Travis than Nicole. I just wish Travis treated Nicole with more respect.

Air:
Travis & Nicole pre Indonesia were absolute stars but after Leg 9 they were very ugh and :/ inducing and it wasn't fun to watch anymore.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlines on January 25, 2014, 09:50:54 PM ---Travis & Nicole pre Indonesia were absolute stars but after Leg 9 they TRAVIS were very ugh and :/ inducing and it wasn't fun to watch anymore.

--- End quote ---

Fixed  :<3

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version