The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Travis Jasper & Nicole Jasper "Married - ER Physicians"

<< < (20/20)

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on January 26, 2014, 02:06:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on January 25, 2014, 09:50:54 PM ---Travis & Nicole pre Indonesia were absolute stars but after Leg 9 they TRAVIS were very ugh and :/ inducing and it wasn't fun to watch anymore.

--- End quote ---

Fixed  :<3

:lol:

--- End quote ---

Um, yes Travis was all mean to Nicole during that last few legs, but I didn't like Nicole either because she was trying to cheat after thinking that Leo and Jamal were lying and that's not right for them to do that. I didn't like either of them. Travis was just the worse of the two.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on January 26, 2014, 10:09:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on January 26, 2014, 02:06:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on January 25, 2014, 09:50:54 PM ---Travis & Nicole pre Indonesia were absolute stars but after Leg 9 they TRAVIS were very ugh and :/ inducing and it wasn't fun to watch anymore.

--- End quote ---

Fixed  :<3

:lol:

--- End quote ---

Um, yes Travis was all mean to Nicole during that last few legs, but I didn't like Nicole either because she was trying to cheat after thinking that Leo and Jamal were lying and that's not right for them to do that. I didn't like either of them. Travis was just the worse of the two.

--- End quote ---
If Travis didn't behave the way he did towards Nicole, I think we would just be disappointed by the downfall of this TEAM and by the wrong choices this TEAM made. But now you just gotta feel for Nicole for having such a 'teammate'...

That's what I think :<3

Jobby:
And I only started liking this team because of Nicole's "I WANT YOUR EXPRESS PASS" incident. Most of us hated Marie and was blinded by the equally bad taste of move as well. This I'm guilty of.

Air:
Marie <33333

I liked Nicole at that instance DESPITE the fact I loved Marie <3333

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 26, 2014, 08:41:34 PM ---And I only started liking this team because of Nicole's "I WANT YOUR EXPRESS PASS" incident. Most of us hated Marie and was blinded by the equally bad taste of move as well. This I'm guilty of.

--- End quote ---

The move was quite strategic in hindsight, but I do agree it was in bad taste. And it was of no benefit to either team, as Tim & Marie ended up following the Afghanimals (think it was them) to the pit stop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version