The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23:Timothy Sweeney & Marie “Reebs” Mazzocchi "EXes"

<< < (3/40) > >>

Air:
Kinda up themselves (ABBY & RYAN ANYBODY) but if you get over that they are just so great <333 And if they have an Abby & Ryan-esque edit I WILL ADORE <3 But not U-Turn wise.

Prediction: Robbed F4 team.

Ranking: Upper middle tier, if they stopped being up themselves I WOULD LOVE THEM ENDLESSLY <3

stekay:
I cannot wait to see these guys rip into each other lol.
You can nearly feel the tension in their casting video and Reebs is a little scary!
Hope they go far too  :cheer:

AmazingRace:
I got reminded of Peter & Sarah at the first glance of this team!

Mister RC:

--- Quote from: SteKay on August 31, 2013, 04:50:29 AM ---I cannot wait to see these guys rip into each other lol.
You can nearly feel the tension in their casting video and Reebs is a little scary!
Hope they go far too  :cheer:

--- End quote ---

While people can do without the bickering, I'm all for it as well. It is one of the definitive moments (speaking for myself) during the earlier seasons (and some recent ones).  As long as they're competitive, that would be something to back up their arguments. OTOH, if they lose, it's not a big deal either.

SamualDude:
If these don't win this season, So far I think they need to be in the next returning racers season, I'd love to see Marie vs Katie. That could be entertaining.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version