The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Tim Wiyninger & Danny Merkey "Best Friends - Oil Field Operators"

<< < (10/11) > >>

Zachary:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on November 04, 2013, 04:40:31 AM ---The only reason why I really want Tim & Danny to come back on the grounds of their flashbacks is because Pwinnie had one too <3

--- End quote ---

these two or Pam & Winnie, I would love either to come back!
even better, BOTH!!!!
 :wohoo:

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on November 03, 2013, 04:48:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Theodorus on November 03, 2013, 04:28:55 PM ---Best M/M this season :hrt:

--- End quote ---

That wasn't a difficult feat :lol: It's like saying NIcky & Kim are the best FF this season :P

--- End quote ---
Well, there's just 2 F/F teams this season, while we have 5 M/M :P Actually I liked Chester and Ephraim more for the 3 legs that they were in.

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on November 04, 2013, 04:40:31 AM ---The only reason why I really want Tim & Danny to come back on the grounds of their flashbacks is because Pwinnie had one too <3

--- End quote ---
What is a flashback that you're talking about?! o.O

Zachary:

--- Quote from: Marionete on November 04, 2013, 09:25:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on November 03, 2013, 04:48:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Theodorus on November 03, 2013, 04:28:55 PM ---Best M/M this season :hrt:

--- End quote ---

That wasn't a difficult feat :lol: It's like saying NIcky & Kim are the best FF this season :P

--- End quote ---
Well, there's just 2 F/F teams this season, while we have 5 M/M :P Actually I liked Chester and Ephraim more for the 3 legs that they were in.

--- End quote ---
What is a flashback that you're talking about?! o.O

--- End quote ---

It's that moment after Phil told a team they were eliminated,  they had a short black-and-white clip showing some of their "moments" during the race. Tim and Danny were the first one to get that this season

Last season Pam and Winnie got it first in Botswana #2. And later in Belfast leg, Caroline and Jennifer got it too, after Phil told them they were eliminated

themikko95:
HOLY MONTAGE!

richard2013:
Glad that they are gone. They were not my favorite team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version