The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran "Cousins"

<< < (19/19)

stekay:

--- Quote from: Jobby on December 30, 2013, 12:24:57 PM ---I think it was also the way they treated every other team except Marie + Icecrew Girls. Didn't we have an interview from the theatre performers with the way they treated the rest? :(

--- End quote ---

Well as much as I liked Bingo, can they really be accurate after spending a short amount of time with them in only 2 legs?

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Jobby on December 30, 2013, 12:24:57 PM ---I think it was also the way they treated every other team except Marie + Icecrew Girls. Didn't we have an interview from the theatre performers with the way they treated the rest? :(

--- End quote ---
Actually, Leo & Jamal stole Ally & Ashley's taxi right in front of them in Gdansk. :groan: Note the Rihanna billboard at 1:02 :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHlDA-NLa38

stekay:
I like a ruthless team, ruthless moves and strategy. Other than that, the boys ENJOYED the EXPERIENCE which is way more important than the money IMO. Most legs they commented on the country or the experience. They weren't annoyed by other teams, but they new a tiny white lie would drive others crazy! One of my favourite teams (or mm team) in recent seasons. Fantastic characters!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version