The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran "Cousins"

<< < (18/19) > >>

krabbe:
Thanks, MrDS! I'll check it out.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: inomu on December 12, 2013, 11:04:55 AM ---They were absolutely my favorite team from the beginning! :xmas146 Almost always on good mood. I feel it was just unfair from other teams to ally against them for really minor reason, one white lie. I would've loved to see Afghanimals to win! :xmas146

--- End quote ---
YESSSSSS! I have been WAITING for someone else to write this!

TARP_Lover:

--- Quote from: inomu on December 12, 2013, 11:04:55 AM ---They were absolutely my favorite team from the beginning! :xmas146 Almost always on good mood. I feel it was just unfair from other teams to ally against them for really minor reason, one white lie. I would've loved to see Afghanimals to win! :xmas146

--- End quote ---

They didn't just do one white lie IMO. They were lying, manipulative ***, and not the good kind.

Leafsfan.:

--- Quote from: TARP_Lover on December 27, 2013, 11:28:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

They didn't just do one white lie IMO. They were lying, manipulative ***, and not the good kind.

--- End quote ---

:cmas11

Jobby:
I think it was also the way they treated every other team except Marie + Icecrew Girls. Didn't we have an interview from the theatre performers with the way they treated the rest? :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version