The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran "Cousins"

<< < (15/19) > >>

krabbe:
I personally find them to be the male version of Brooke & Claire. Loud & trying too hard to always look fun & entertaining. But when they just focus on the race, they (just like B&C) are actually great.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 07, 2013, 12:53:47 AM ---I hated how they were yelling at 2 am in the morning in the halls of their hotel in the UAE.  :cmas11

--- End quote ---

Am I the only one who really noticed this :lol:

If I was there and these two idiots woke me up.... :lol:

Leilani:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on December 09, 2013, 06:03:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: ianthebalance on December 07, 2013, 12:53:47 AM ---I hated how they were yelling at 2 am in the morning in the halls of their hotel in the UAE.  :cmas11

--- End quote ---

Am I the only one who really noticed this :lol:

If I was there and these two idiots woke me up.... :lol:

--- End quote ---

I thought the same thing, but then it occurred to me that maybe production had that whole floor so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: krabbe on December 08, 2013, 12:33:46 PM ---I personally find them to be the male version of Brooke & Claire. Loud & trying too hard to always look fun & entertaining. But when they just focus on the race, they (just like B&C) are actually great.

--- End quote ---
What, no... just no......
BC are so much better & more entertaining. The afghanimals are just loud, while BC really have some personality  :cmas12

--- Quote from: Zachary on December 09, 2013, 08:50:57 AM ---hate to say it but these two actually deserved a spot in the final 3 along with Jamy and Timarie
--- End quote ---
Totally, dude! That's what I was hoping for  :cmaslol Can't stand Travis for his behaviour towards Nicole in the past few legs.

krabbe:
Agree to disagree. I find Brooke & Claire to be loud, period. When they don't ham it up for the cameras they were ok for me, but otherwise, no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version