The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran "Cousins"

<< < (2/19) > >>

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on August 29, 2013, 06:17:18 AM ---This team is actually the only M/M team I am excited to watch. Cousins teams are usually epic <3

I hope they do well! Although, I have a bad feeling their what scares you about traveling answer might be forshadowing :lol:

--- End quote ---

This?
--- Quote ---A bird hitting the aircraft and the plane crashing.
--- End quote ---
(knocks on wood).

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on August 29, 2013, 06:19:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on August 29, 2013, 06:17:18 AM ---This team is actually the only M/M team I am excited to watch. Cousins teams are usually epic <3

I hope they do well! Although, I have a bad feeling their what scares you about traveling answer might be forshadowing :lol:

--- End quote ---

This?
--- Quote ---A bird hitting the aircraft and the plane crashing.
--- End quote ---
(knocks on wood).

--- End quote ---

I meant Leo's bad taxi/flight answer.

Jobby:
I think this could be a really fun team but may be really careless and make some drastic mistake along the way and causing their elimination. They give me a Zev and Justin vibe.. anyone agrees?? :stare

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Jobby on August 29, 2013, 06:51:54 AM ---I think this could be a really fun team but may be really careless and make some drastic mistake along the way and causing their elimination. They give me a Zev and Justin vibe.. anyone agrees?? :stare

--- End quote ---
Yup! Leo really looks like Justin to me. :)

They definitely looks entertaining to me. And I really love to see not-alpha-looking M/M team. Because, they won't only depend on their muscle, but also with their brain. :luvya:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on August 29, 2013, 07:01:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on August 29, 2013, 06:51:54 AM ---I think this could be a really fun team but may be really careless and make some drastic mistake along the way and causing their elimination. They give me a Zev and Justin vibe.. anyone agrees?? :stare

--- End quote ---
Yup! Leo really looks like Justin to me. :)

They definitely looks entertaining to me. And I really love to see not-alpha-looking M/M team. Because, they won't only depend on their muscle, but also with their brain. :luvya:

--- End quote ---

I just have Charla/Mirna style trainwreck awesomeness expectations from them. I hope they do that :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version