The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Jason Case & Amy Diaz "Dating"

<< < (19/22) > >>

Leilani:
I am so happy they won.  I had been rooting for them from the beginning, but by the end they were the only team left that I would have been happy to see win.

David:
I just never felt like this team should win. They were good, yes, but not outstanding. They were just regular and did well, but the RB in this task made the difference. Too much lead she got from this. Liked them, but not love them.

Congrats, guys!

Zachary:

--- Quote from: David on December 09, 2013, 07:33:54 AM ---I just never felt like this team should win. They were good, yes, but not outstanding. They were just regular and did well, but the RB in this task made the difference. Too much lead she got from this. Liked them, but not love them.

Congrats, guys!

--- End quote ---

Totally agree! After Tokyo, I was actually starting to lean towards Tim and Marie for taking the prize home!
They got so much lead in the roadblock in Alaska it was already boring when that RB was over.
But still so thrilled they won. At least they were better than the Goat Farmers.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Zachary on December 09, 2013, 08:47:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: David on December 09, 2013, 07:33:54 AM ---I just never felt like this team should win. They were good, yes, but not outstanding. They were just regular and did well, but the RB in this task made the difference. Too much lead she got from this. Liked them, but not love them.

Congrats, guys!

--- End quote ---

Totally agree! After Tokyo, I was actually starting to lean towards Tim and Marie for taking the prize home!
They got so much lead in the roadblock in Alaska it was already boring when that RB was over.
But still so thrilled they won. At least they were better than the Goat Farmers.

--- End quote ---
OMG, I don't know why, but THIS was the same with me. The whole race I was a fan of Tim/Marie, but I always like Jamy more and wanted THEM to win. However, when the final 3 was clear, I was also hoping for a Marie win.

David:

--- Quote from: Zachary on December 09, 2013, 08:47:19 AM ---

Congrats, guys!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No. Sorry. Goat farmers are just fabulous. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version