Author Topic: TAR 23: Jason Case & Amy Diaz "Dating"  (Read 48574 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 23: Jason Case & Amy Diaz "Dating"
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:13:42 AM »
Jason and Amy  

Jason and Amy     

Name: Jason Case
Hometown: Attleboro, Mass.
Connection to your teammate: Dating
Current occupation: Owner of a snowplow company
Describe what you do: As President of Case Snow Management, Inc., my responsibility is to develop our company's growth in the snow and ice industry to service the Northeast Region. My job is to lead a team of professionals, establish our mission and execute our goals.
3 words to describe you: Competitive, entrepreneurial and positive.
Favorite hobbies: Golf, traveling and scuba diving.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? It’s a tossup between winning my high school basketball state championship and starting a successful company.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? George Clooney
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Eva Longoria
What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new parts of the world and living in different cultures. Life can be very rewarding after seeing new things.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Amy and I have strong personalities. Our biggest challenge will be communicating without bickering. Sometimes Amy can be harsh and have a little attitude. This race will test our ability to work together as a team. It will either be successful or tragic.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She is on her cell phone 24/7. I like technology but Amy allows social media to run her life.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That’s a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I’m not sure.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? This race will challenge our relationship. I’m ready to be married but need to know we can endure anything together. I feel this race will make or break our relationship.

Name: Amy Diaz
Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island
Connection to your teammate: Girlfriend
Current occupation: Social Media Manager
Describe what you do: I create and maintain business profiles accounts on social media networks.
3 words to describe you: Zealous, feisty and adventurous.
Favorite hobbies: I love traveling, photography, yoga, food and wine tasting, cooking and baking.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Completing two Master degrees by the time I was 22 years old. I am also incredibly proud of my involvement with non-profit organizations and causes. Most recently, I was a nominee for the Man & Woman of the Year Award of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Eva Longoria – I hear it all the time.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don’t want to be taken.
What excites you most about traveling? Trying new foods and meeting locals.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I have a habit of suppressing my feelings, and that coupled with my short fuse, BEWARE! This race is all about communicating effectively (and quickly!) which could become an issue when Jay and I are faced with challenging situations.
Pet peeve about your teammate: I really dislike that he has a tendency to think I am being negative when I am NOT... EVER! I am a "cup half full" type of gal!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to Egypt. Since I was a little girl I’ve been fascinated by the culture and its history. It’s also my Father’s favorite place in the world!
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I love Jay and I believe he’s the one I am meant to spend the rest of my life with. Unfortunately, it seems like our “great times” mostly occur when we are on vacation and away from our everyday lives. I hope TAR will open his eyes and he will realize that we, as a couple, can endure and make it through anything
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:01:40 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Jason Case & Amy Diaz "Dating"
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 10:13:57 AM »

Jason and Amy

Dating couple Jason Case (left) and Amy Diaz (right). Photo: Cliff Lipson/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:58:40 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 01:58:52 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kj

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »
They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.   Hope they loose.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »
To me they definitely do seem to have a tight bond between them. I think they will get along most of the time, and I don't see them losing their relationship when the Race is over. They look like they were meant for each other. This should serve them well in challenges and settings when teams with weaker relationships might crumble.

We will have to watch and see just how much they are "Jacks of all Trades," as they claim to be.

They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.   Hope they loose.

I don't really get that impression from them at all.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 09:07:34 PM »

I don't really get that impression from them at all.

Neither do I...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 06:58:45 AM »
They are such a cute couple! Will be watching out and rooting for them! I don't get what kj said about them either.. but to each his own haha!

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 07:08:27 AM »
Don't know why, but I can see Ralph & Vanessa's vibe in this team... I really don't want to see too many bickering in this team or with other teams, because I don't want to brand them "Ralph & Vanessa 2.0". ;)
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 07:12:03 AM »
They give me the Kris and Jon vibes! I think I'll love watching their every moment snuggling together and supporting one another. Maybe I'm wrong LOL

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 07:23:10 AM »
Super love them! Will be rooting all throughout! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 07:35:57 AM »
Don't know why, but I can see Ralph & Vanessa's vibe in this team... I really don't want to see too many bickering in this team or with other teams, because I don't want to brand them "Ralph & Vanessa 2.0". ;)

As one of the select few who loves Ralph and Vanessa, I expect that kind of drama :lol:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 09:33:32 AM »
These definitely give me Chris & Anastasia vibes (she and Anastasia even look alike)
Remember they were sooooooo in love and it plummeted drastically. (Lets hope not though)

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »
I hope they don't bicker though, since they seem like a cute couple!
Physically and intellectually, I think they'll do pretty well in this Race!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »
I think they'll do well, I just don't think I'll like them  :( Just me though!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 09:44:48 AM »
These definitely give me Chris & Anastasia vibes (she and Anastasia even look alike)
Remember they were sooooooo in love and it plummeted drastically. (Lets hope not though)

OMG I HOPE SO <3 WE NEED A CHRISTASIA FOR TARUS <3 SO GODDESS <3

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 09:48:33 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2lK_HIXsjA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-2lK_HIXsjA</a>
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »
Super love them! Will be rooting all throughout! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Me too!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 01:08:36 AM »
Also kind of up themselves but kind of in a different way, if they pull a CHRISTASIA, I will love them for EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER but that's unlikely :(

Prediction: F3

Ranking: Middle tier

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 05:40:24 AM »
Interesting to note that Amy Diaz was Miss Rhode Island USA 2008 and competed at Miss USA 2008, where TAR10 racer Jamie Hill was also competing (representing South Carolina) and they both made the Top 15.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAlWsn-6xAk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zAlWsn-6xAk</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 09:01:09 AM »
So, I shall name them Team Jordin Sparks and Boston. :stare

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 09:05:53 AM »
Okay, did a wiki search of Amy Diaz and -_- that was wayyyy too much beauty pageants to take part in. :funny:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 09:14:23 AM »
And she's Venus Williams P.A.  :stare :stare

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 05:36:03 AM »
I think they'll do well, I just don't think I'll like them  :( Just me though!

I'm the opposite. I think they'll be okay, but not as elite as most teams.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 07:02:29 AM »
So, I shall name them Team Jordin Sparks and Boston. :stare

Haha! Omg, I've always thought she looked like Jordin Sparks too!  :)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 07:10:16 AM »
Think I was a little unfair to these guys! Please just don't be Chris/Anastasia please