The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Chester Pitts II & Ephraim Salaam "NFL Teammates"

<< < (4/7) > >>

David:
Not a fan of them. Better out soon.

If Phil ever tells me, after 36153867254917561048 flights and delays that as I am in the airport, it shouldn't be hard for me to get out of Lisbon, man, I kill him.

Alenaveda:
FROM CBS.COM:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/elimination_interviews/1001381/

Elimination Interview: Chester and Ephraim
Posted on Oct 14, 2013 03:50pm

Read what Chester and Ephraim said about their elimination from the Race and if they'd do anything differently!

Nancy J: It was hard to watch you be eliminated tonight due to cancelled flights. I admired how you maintained good humor throughout the day. Is there another team you will be rooting for now?
Ephraim - I will be rooting for Danny and Tim. I'm team Oklahoma now.
Chester - If I have to pick a team to root for. I'm going to go with the ER Doctors.

Marisa H: What kept you guys from having a total meltdown? What was your favorite experience during the season? You guys kept it together during that disaster.
Ephraim - I would not have a meltdown. Just keeping everything in perspective. Certain things you can't control. The only thing you can control is how to react to them.
Chester - If anger and frustration would have gotten us to Portugal faster we would have gotten angry and frustrated, but at the end of the day that behavior would not have gotten us there any sooner so it would not make any sense to behave like that.

Araina S: Do you feel that you should have been allowed to have a second chance back into the game, considering things were sort of out of your control with the planes and scheduling?
Ephraim - No, the game is the game. I would have liked for it to be a non-elimination leg, but if you decide to do something than you have to be accountable for your actions.
Chester - The rules are the rules and they are in play. Would we have liked for it to happen, yes! But just because we got a raw deal, it is what it is.

Robin H: To NFL Players, if you could do it would have kept your original tickets? Three transfers is a lot for any trip.
Ephraim - We would have preferred to take the flight that we tried to book first.
Chester - We would have preferred the flight that we deserved because we finished first in the last leg and should have been on the first flight. All those crazy stops happened because of the ticket agent's mistake.

Corey S: Exactly how many hours were you guys behind?
Chester - 22 hours and 33 minutes
Ephraim - That's a pretty good assessment. We were about a day behind.

Felipe R: If you were invited back to the show, what would you guys do differently?
Ephraim - Make sure the travel agent didn't make an error.
Chester - No matter what stay with the pack and lean on our abilities to get us through.

WinTar:

--- Quote from: WinTar on September 01, 2013, 06:05:21 AM ---I don't like them at all, since they seem too arrogant especially Chester!

--- End quote ---
I was totally wrong about them, very sad to see them go! :(

georgiapeach:
These guys are a class act indeed. VERY sad to see them eliminated.

stekay:
wow, nearly a day behind. that's tough  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version