The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 23: Chester Pitts II & Ephraim Salaam "NFL Teammates"

(1/7) > >>

georgiapeach:
Chester and Ephraim

Name: Chester Pitts II
Hometown: Missouri City, Texas
Connection to your teammate: Friend and NFL teammate
Current occupation: Sports Anchor/Analyst for “Texans Insider,” Executive Consultant for ZT Wealth and Altus HMS. Played for the Houston Texans and Seattle Seahawks, totaling nine seasons over 10 years in the NFL.
Describe what you do: I anchor and report mainly sports, but occasionally do some feel-good stories. I educate others on how to live within their means. I help people achieve their goals, one person at a time.
3 words to describe you: Genuine, passionate and hard-working.
Favorite hobbies: Reading, autocross and watching movies.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am proud of having the most awesome family ever!
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Shaquille O’Neal but far more handsome.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? No one. Ephraim is truly a unique individual. But, if I have to pick one, Forrest Whittaker.
What scares you most about traveling? Germs!
What excites you most about traveling? New experiences, people and cultures.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: He is impulsive, but also "smells the roses."
Pet peeve about your teammate: He struggles with the truth on occasion.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? London. I would like to have tea with the Queen.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Winning is enough for me.

Name: Ephraim Salaam
Hometown: Studio City, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Friend and NFL Teammate
Current occupation: Co-host of “Fox Sports Live.” Played for the Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons totaling 13 years in the NFL.
Describe what you do: I guest host for a few shows across different networks, as well as do football analysis.
3 words to describe you: Obstinate, competitive (ultra) and proud.
Favorite hobbies: Movies, video games and traveling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being a great father.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Shaquille O’Neal
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Michael Clarke Duncan
What scares you most about traveling? Leg room on the planes, trams and busses
What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new places and experiencing different cultures.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: He doesn’t listen very much. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. I would like to see him in a situation where he had to listen.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He never wants to do anything new and exciting and he’s cheap as hell.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I would love to see the motherland. My mother travels there a lot and she says it’s glorious.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I would like to experience the race with Chester because he never wants to do anything adventurous. He loves to play it safe.

georgiapeach:

Chester and Ephraim
Former Football Teammates Chester Pitts (left) and Ephraim Salaam (right). Photo: Cliff Lipson/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

georgiapeach:
saved

Hooky:
They seem a lot like Herb & Nate. However, I think they will be more likable to me than Herb & Nate were. I can already tell that every confessional is going to be like doing sports commentating for them, which could either be a good thing or a bad thing.

gamerfan09:
I think they're another sports team and I don't really like those, but hopefully they make good tv.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version