The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 23: CBS Press Cast reveal

<< < (2/2)

Hooky:
I'm not sure how I feel about this cast so far. I am just getting really tired of all the semi-celebrities being cast, and this season certainly has no shortage of them. I think this time I'll be rooting for all the "average Joe" teams to win.

Interesting to hear about the Express Pass twist returning. I'm interested to see how things play out this time. The real question is whether the team will follow the precedent set by last season (making a pact and then changing their minds) or doing something entirely different.

eddiethejet:
Last season, there was an agreement that was never honored and on TAR Canada, there was a similar agreement that wasnt honored and both times, karma came back to the team that didnt honor their word.

Chateau d If:
I don't know if it has been said yet but this is the Rose Bowl  :funny:

Mister RC:

--- Quote from: Hooky on August 28, 2013, 06:53:09 PM ---I'm not sure how I feel about this cast so far. I am just getting really tired of all the semi-celebrities being cast, and this season certainly has no shortage of them. I think this time I'll be rooting for all the "average Joe" teams to win.

Interesting to hear about the Express Pass twist returning. I'm interested to see how things play out this time. The real question is whether the team will follow the precedent set by last season (making a pact and then changing their minds) or doing something entirely different.

--- End quote ---

Whatever it is, as long as the EP twist doesn't go to waste. At least not as bad as last time!

georgiapeach:
More!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG5XP0GldSw?version=3&amp;hl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version