Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 1 - Ep 8 "Clutch and Release"

<< < (4/4)

WalterC:

--- Quote from: SteKay on September 10, 2013, 07:10:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: WalterC on September 10, 2013, 07:00:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on September 07, 2013, 08:22:00 AM --- ??? I think they just changed the rule that you could, which is kind of unfair.

--- End quote ---

I agree, and it would have been a major travesty if the Tims used on a team that ended up eliminated. The producers dodged a bullet this time, and hope that it will go back to one team being limited to one U-Turn.

--- End quote ---

Turned out to be a NEL which is bad planning if you ask me as the team would've caught up regardless.

--- End quote ---

Objectively speaking, I would definitely agree.

On the other hand, let's just say that I'm glad that Vanessa & Celina still remained in the race. Hence, why I'm not screaming mad about it. :)

stekay:

--- Quote from: WalterC on September 11, 2013, 08:27:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on September 10, 2013, 07:10:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: WalterC on September 10, 2013, 07:00:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on September 07, 2013, 08:22:00 AM --- ??? I think they just changed the rule that you could, which is kind of unfair.

--- End quote ---

I agree, and it would have been a major travesty if the Tims used on a team that ended up eliminated. The producers dodged a bullet this time, and hope that it will go back to one team being limited to one U-Turn.

--- End quote ---

Turned out to be a NEL which is bad planning if you ask me as the team would've caught up regardless.

--- End quote ---

Objectively speaking, I would definitely agree.

On the other hand, let's just say that I'm glad that Vanessa & Celina still remained in the race. Hence, why I'm not screaming mad about it. :)

--- End quote ---

Me too, I want them to win  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version