Author Topic: J - U - Double D!  (Read 2890 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
J - U - Double D!
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:47:48 PM »
Warning: The following post & replies may contain spoilers if you do not follow our live feed coverage.

Read at your own risk!

Judd is back in the game! 

Now the question is will he team up will Elissa, the new HOH, and rid the house of McCranda or will he try and work with McCranda?

Will he even make through the week? Or might be the victim of the imfamous returning HG curse, and leave almost as quickly as he came back?

We'll have to wait and see what happens, but either way, I have to say I am extremely excited to see J U Double D, Judd the farmer man, back in the game.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: J - U - Double D!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:56:13 PM »
I'm so happy he is back, he is the only one I like. I think he will be ok this week there are bigger fish to fry also I believe the only ones happy that he got evicted was Helen and Amanda. :luvya:

Offline tminus6453

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 02:59:57 PM »
That sucks that he's back...the guy is like watching paint dry and listening to him is nails on the chalkboard

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 10:12:51 AM »
I didn't realize how much I missed JUDD!!  Can't understand half of what he says, but I love him!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 01:17:34 PM »
I can only understand a small part of what he says, his bottom lip never moves. How is that possible!  :funny:

I am glad he is back though. :)

Welcome to RFF Shari! 
:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AWfielder

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 12:33:20 AM »
Thank you for starting a Judd thread! I know Rob and Trevor aren't crazy about him, but he is my horse in this race. He may sound like you crossed the Dukes of Hazzard with Gomer Pyle but I think in this house full of racist double crossers, he's a breath of fresh air. I love that he got back in, but unless he gets a move on breaking up the evil McRanda, they'll have him back in the jury house before he can say frog gig.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 04:19:06 PM »
Thank you for starting a Judd thread! I know Rob and Trevor aren't crazy about him, but he is my horse in this race. He may sound like you crossed the Dukes of Hazzard with Gomer Pyle but I think in this house full of racist double crossers, he's a breath of fresh air. I love that he got back in, but unless he gets a move on breaking up the evil McRanda, they'll have him back in the jury house before he can say frog gig.

He is an sweetheart kind of guy. He doesn't curse really and the only one in the house that I like, guy wise.

Welcome to RFF AWfielder!

:bigwelcome

Offline AWfielder

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 01:50:26 AM »
Thank you, Texas Lady, nice to be here! I've been a devout fan of the podcast for years.  :cheer:  I'm glad this is a spoiler allowed forum because the war between Time Warner and CBS has forced me to it: I'm already getting the shows a day late streaming so I've been peeking ahead online. After Amazon Amanda did the impossible and won her first competition, I thought we'd never get rid of that terrible twosome. With GM's HOH win, I have hopes she'll step and nominate McRanda together. That is Judd's only path to the end.
J U Double D is the definition of the down to earth, guileless real person who can prove once and for all that sometimes nice guys finish last.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
Thank you, Texas Lady, nice to be here! I've been a devout fan of the podcast for years.  :cheer:  I'm glad this is a spoiler allowed forum because the war between Time Warner and CBS has forced me to it: I'm already getting the shows a day late streaming so I've been peeking ahead online. After Amazon Amanda did the impossible and won her first competition, I thought we'd never get rid of that terrible twosome. With GM's HOH win, I have hopes she'll step and nominate McRanda together. That is Judd's only path to the end.
J U Double D is the definition of the down to earth, guileless real person who can prove once and for all that sometimes nice guys finish last.

I'm glad you finally joined in! I missed last night's show because of football and was so annoyed. I can imagine your frustration!

I'm so hoping one of them will go this week and we'll be rid of them. I agree about Judd, and I wouldn't mind seeing him final 2 with a chance to win the whole thing!  :yess: