Archive > Big Brother 15

J - U - Double D!

<< < (2/2)

AWfielder:
Thank you for starting a Judd thread! I know Rob and Trevor aren't crazy about him, but he is my horse in this race. He may sound like you crossed the Dukes of Hazzard with Gomer Pyle but I think in this house full of racist double crossers, he's a breath of fresh air. I love that he got back in, but unless he gets a move on breaking up the evil McRanda, they'll have him back in the jury house before he can say frog gig.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: AWfielder on August 29, 2013, 12:33:20 AM ---Thank you for starting a Judd thread! I know Rob and Trevor aren't crazy about him, but he is my horse in this race. He may sound like you crossed the Dukes of Hazzard with Gomer Pyle but I think in this house full of racist double crossers, he's a breath of fresh air. I love that he got back in, but unless he gets a move on breaking up the evil McRanda, they'll have him back in the jury house before he can say frog gig.

--- End quote ---

He is an sweetheart kind of guy. He doesn't curse really and the only one in the house that I like, guy wise.

Welcome to RFF AWfielder!

:bigwelcome

AWfielder:
Thank you, Texas Lady, nice to be here! I've been a devout fan of the podcast for years.  :cheer:  I'm glad this is a spoiler allowed forum because the war between Time Warner and CBS has forced me to it: I'm already getting the shows a day late streaming so I've been peeking ahead online. After Amazon Amanda did the impossible and won her first competition, I thought we'd never get rid of that terrible twosome. With GM's HOH win, I have hopes she'll step and nominate McRanda together. That is Judd's only path to the end.
J U Double D is the definition of the down to earth, guileless real person who can prove once and for all that sometimes nice guys finish last.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: AWfielder on August 30, 2013, 01:50:26 AM ---Thank you, Texas Lady, nice to be here! I've been a devout fan of the podcast for years.  :cheer:  I'm glad this is a spoiler allowed forum because the war between Time Warner and CBS has forced me to it: I'm already getting the shows a day late streaming so I've been peeking ahead online. After Amazon Amanda did the impossible and won her first competition, I thought we'd never get rid of that terrible twosome. With GM's HOH win, I have hopes she'll step and nominate McRanda together. That is Judd's only path to the end.
J U Double D is the definition of the down to earth, guileless real person who can prove once and for all that sometimes nice guys finish last.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you finally joined in! I missed last night's show because of football and was so annoyed. I can imagine your frustration!

I'm so hoping one of them will go this week and we'll be rid of them. I agree about Judd, and I wouldn't mind seeing him final 2 with a chance to win the whole thing!  :yess:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version