Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

S27: Rupert Boneham and Laura Boneham (Married)

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
Rupert and Laura

Name (Age): Rupert Boneham (49)
Tribe Designation: Returning Player
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Laura’s Husband
Previous Season: Survivor: Pearl Island – 2nd jury member; Survivor: All Stars – 6th jury member, won $1 million for fan favorite; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 7th jury member
Current Residence: Indianapolis, Ind.
Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? Survivor has been one of the most exciting experiences in my life. And to have the chance to share that with my wife is amazing. To have Laura out there on the island with me, we will have the chance to share one of the greatest adventures one can have. You can describe what Survivor is like, but until you've lived it, it is hard to understand. To be able to go out and play with my best friend will be a dream come true.

Name (Age): Laura Boneham (44)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Rupert’s Wife
Current Residence: Indianapolis, Ind.
Personal Claim to Fame: Raising a bright, independent, beautiful daughter who is now 13 years old.
Inspiration in Life: My husband, Rupert, is my hero. He has the most amazing strength and passion for life. He continues to help others with no expected rewards. I am exceptionally proud of his run for governor of Indiana.
Hobbies: Scuba diving, waterskiing and art.
Pet Peeves: Mean people and people being treated unfairly.
3 Words to Describe You: Strong, smart and brave.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Waterproof mascara 2) My journal 3) A pen to write with
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert, my husband, because of his passion for the game.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning a million dollars and accomplishing my goal of being on the show.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I get along very well with all types of people and can make great alliances. I am smarter than people think and I am going to kick ass in challenges.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a huge competitor and game player. I am a leader that can positively bond our tribe. I can fish, forage for food and work exceptionally hard at camp.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? For me to have the opportunity to play the game of Survivor is AMAZING! To actually play the game of Survivor with my husband Rupert by my side is an absolute DREAM COME TRUE!

georgiapeach:
Meet!

http://www.youtube.com/v/haW82fU6dtE

Jobby:
I would have rooted for Rupert, had he not actually mentioned after HvV that he was DONE with Survivor and wouldn't play again... and now he's back again... kinda seemed like he's here for the fame/reputation/money etc. :(

Air:
Fourth timers that I don't particularly care for :res:

coolio:
ew. In my humble opinion, Rupert was NEVER a good player. He just was iconic. So the fact that he's back for a 4th time </3. But I'm rooting for his wife! Also, matching tie dye </3. This isn't a middle school field trip, this is Survivor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version