Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

Blood Vs Water

<< < (12/15) > >>

bbjunkey:
Liking the new Survivor!!!

thespicdatum:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on September 15, 2013, 02:25:36 AM ---I think it's just all in the editing. I'd like to believe that Jeff finds something to say about each castaway at Tribal, but the uninteresting/irrelevant ones don't make the final cut of the episode. Just my guess though.

--- End quote ---

You are correct. I once read Jeff said in an interview the Tribal council last hours so you can imagine many things being said

BlackBear:

--- Quote from: Jobby on August 21, 2013, 07:58:13 PM ---Redemption Island with a twist... It's kind of ambiguous how it'll work out for now... But I guess it's going to be REALLY interesting. I'm totally going to guess that the ladies (the wives particularly) would want to swop places with their husbands if their man got backstabbed/removed from the game first or what!

--- End quote ---

This is true, but I suspect if the wife was stronger, the male would swap too because the 1 million dollars  goes to the family.

Air:
Welcome to RFF BlackBear!

BlackBear:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on October 08, 2013, 05:28:50 PM ---Welcome to RFF BlackBear!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Airlinesguy appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version