Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

Blood Vs Water

<< < (4/15) > >>

georgiapeach:
While I might have chosen some different players, I think this twist will be fascinating to watch. Will loved ones turn on each other? Save each other? Stab each other in the back? Lots of room for drama...and human interest. I'm in!

realshowfan:
Amanda and her sister Katrina would have been a wonderful pair to play this season. Loved them in China and Micro!!! But letting her play for the fourth time may be overkill (obviously an understatement when comparing with Rupert  :res: ).

Jobby:
Amanda said she will NEVER play again because of the way they edited her to be a passive player in all the seasons she played. And I totally feel for her. They edited Danni in Guatemala to be really quiet and everything but she's totally the opposite of what was portrayed (she's a Sports Radio DJ!! How can she be quiet/passive??)

I am totally LOVING the twist this season and I'm sure Survivor likes to bring back returning players because well... the last season without ANY returning players was horrible (Naonka.. anybody?). Well, Samoa was great... but that was just because of Russell really.

I am SO HAPPY to see Aras, Colton, Kat, Laura and Gervase and Tina (that's about 60% of the cast).

I am SHOCKED but still okay with Tyson and Rupert (bleah... but people will watch and if this means ratings I'M FINE WITH IT). I didn't remember Monica in One World, but bet they brought her back for Brad (her husband = NFL = ratings in someway) and hopefully getting her to take revenge against Colton.

The only cast member I'm disgusted with is Candice. Candice was useless the first time round. Candice was useless the second time round. Candice will not win the third time round. That's it. This girl get way too many chances (James ANYBODY?), is unmemorable, but gets so many chances in life! I'll rather see Francesquaaaaaa!

RC... oh my, please get RC to return one day. RC GODDESS <3

Jobby:
And can I say... it will be so weird to see a pair voting for each other. And this time, if a person flip... it means TWO votes. I'm guessing we are going to have loads of epic shift in alliances.

stekay:
I hope you are right Jobby. I really like the look of this season. I haven't come across some of the players yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version