Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

S27:Kat Edorsson and Hayden Moss (Dating)

(1/5) > >>

TexasLady:
Kat and Hayden

Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (23)
Tribe Designation: Returning Player
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Hayden’s Girlfriend
Previous Season: Survivor: One World – 6th jury member
Current Residence: Orlando, Fla.
Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? I couldn't ask to play a better game with a better man. Survivor has change my life in more ways then one, so to return for a second season and to compete for a million dollars with someone I love is a dream. Living states away for a year now, winning Survivor would change our lives. Besides, who doesn't want to see what their man is made of!

Name (Age): Hayden Moss (26)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Kat’s Boyfriend
Current Residence: Springtown, Texas
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning Big Brother 12.
Inspiration in Life: My Grandpa - he is the best person I know and someday I hope to be as cool as him.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, working out and traveling.
Pet Peeves: Wrinkly clothes.
3 Words to Describe You: Athletic, popular and respectful.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I would bring my Ipod because music makes everything better and a surfboard. I really need to learn how to surf.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have already played and won a game very similar to Survivor.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Survivor is the adventure of a lifetime, and being able to share that adventure with someone I love is amazing! I can't wait to compete with or against Kat, and watch our relationship grow!

georgiapeach:
Meet!

http://www.youtube.com/v/fwSR54EJU9Y

Jobby:
Winning BB12? I guess... both hardly will have any chance to win. But Kat was really nice/cool/memorable the last time though and I'm okay with her returning!!

theschnauzers:
Hayden's win in BB12 was a combination of having good social skills and the ability to win challenges; both of which are appropriate for Survivor. And after 90 days or so in the BB house with 24/7 cameras, being on Survivor for 39 days will probably not be as hard.

Don't underestimate Hayden. He was found by a former Racer who was working for casting for CBS while on an airline flight, and both BB and Survivor wanted him three years ago.

Jobby:
That really depends on how many people recognize him (on the game) and actually see him as a HUGEEEE potential threat. Of course he has what it takes to win... but really, with people like Colton on the island... and if he knows about him winning a million before... his head will roll before he knows...

Or maybe the other way round. You really don't know but he's definitely got a huge target on his back! :stare

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version