Author Topic: Laura Morett and Ciera Eastin (Mother-Daughter)  (Read 22324 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Laura Morett and Ciera Eastin (Mother-Daughter)
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 04:25:31 PM »
Laura receiving 19 votes, the most ever shows she was feared.
Tyson is ruling the roost. He voted for her Day 1, and orchestrated her last elimination. He knew she was a threat.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2013, 09:09:36 PM »
You just can't keep Laura M around.. look at how she has stuck around even after coming back from RI. I gotta say Survivor edit can really highly influence you to dislike/love a Survivor. In her previous season I was so annoyed by her, but I guess the focus was on how Russell and gang survived till the end.

This season they tried to give her a shady edit too. BUT I DON'T BUY IT. Hello, it's a mother and daughter relationship we are talking about her and look at how protective she is ALL the time?

Just gotta say, it's Aras, Vytas, Katie, Tina and even Ciera herself LOSS to not work with Laura M, because simply, that could have been the Final 6. :res:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2013, 09:10:37 PM »
I don't see how Laura could win... Like, what decisions did she make, what alliances did she form? She was lucky to get this much screentime this season tbh  ???

What can you really do if people see you as a threat from the beginning and closed their doors on you?? :groan:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2013, 09:39:43 PM »
If Ciera isn't in HvV2 I will be upset. She could really be placed as a Hero or a Villian, based on how you see her move of voting out her own mother.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2013, 09:59:44 PM »
I agree.

Ciera <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2013, 12:09:48 AM »
I think Ciera wouldn't survive in HvV though.. she'll be pretty much like Sugar. SIGH.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2013, 02:10:56 PM »
I think Ciera wouldn't survive in HvV though.. she'll be pretty much like Sugar. SIGH.
Perhaps you're right, but I'd still love to see her in such season!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2013, 10:57:05 PM »
Me too! Sugar was a failure but glad to see her in HvV too. Ciera might be an underdog like how she survived this season. LOL

I think the star couples of this season are definitely them, Basbaukas brothers as well as Brad and Monica.. Won't be surprised if we see many returnees (loved ones) on the next season of Allstars, since we all know Survivor LOVEEEES Returning Players.

I'm all prepared to see Brad, Vytas, Ciera and maybe even Marissa and John in future.