Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

S27: Colton Cumbie and Caleb Bankston (Engaged)

<< < (4/15) > >>

Jobby:
Well SteKay, to each his own. I hated Russell and at times I skipped an episode or two because I just can't stand him, or it was hard watching some of my favourites getting voted off... so, I guess the only thing you can say to them is... go ahead, don't watch! Since they are the ones missing out on the good stuff. :yess: :funny:

stekay:

--- Quote from: Jobby on September 10, 2013, 08:29:48 AM ---Well SteKay, to each his own. I hated Russell and at times I skipped an episode or two because I just can't stand him, or it was hard watching some of my favourites getting voted off... so, I guess the only thing you can say to them is... go ahead, don't watch! Since they are the ones missing out on the good stuff. :yess: :funny:

--- End quote ---

So true! I'm trying to watch every season post All Stars because I want to watch HvV so so bad even though I know the winners of some seasons by accident  :funny:
I will then go back to seasons 1-8.
I just love when the villains sometimes succeed because every movie etc the hero always comes out o top and it's like -______-

Jobby:
Russell didn't succeed, he lost thrice. #justsaying

#nowmovingbacktotopic... I'm pretty sure Colton has 0% chance of winning this game. He's like another Russell, just that he's the openly self-proclaimed villian and he doesn't do it subtlely. I'll be surprised if he even made the jury.

stekay:
Have you heard of the twist at the start? Colton will be trying to hide his face! Russell of Foa Foa is the only one I've seen (but theat was really all thanks to Shambo  :funny: )

Jobby:
The Day 0 thing? LOL. Let's discuss in spoilers thread. (Day 0 thing is not a spoiler, fyi)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version