Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

S27: Candice and John Cody (Married)

<< < (5/5)

Jobby:
I wouldn't love to see that happen to be frank. I want them to stay as long together and until one person can return into the game. :)

richard2013:
Thanks racer. That was what I meant. Happy about how the game is going thus far.

Jobby:
Candice :torche

Didn't expect to be saying this but Redemption Island Candice made the most impact to me of the 3 seasons she was on.

The first time she mutiny, the second time she backstabbed her heroes, the third time she was fighter.

Now I know why casting team loves her. And this has changed my opinion about bringing her back for the third time as well...

But... it seems even if she came back into the game, she most probably wouldn't win because she has crossed so many people in just a few days alone.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: racer on October 14, 2013, 07:59:10 AM ---I really liked Candice on both past seasons, but it's really different to have her only on Redemption Island. :lol:
--- End quote ---
Damn, I was so hoping to see her come back from RI... And having her lose after staying at RI for so long is even more sad

--- Quote from: Jobby on October 17, 2013, 08:01:49 AM ---But... it seems even if she came back into the game, she most probably wouldn't win because she has crossed so many people in just a few days alone.
--- End quote ---
Yup, that's exactly what I thought after all the $hit when John was voted out. I think if had come back, she wouldn't have any allies and eventually be an easy vote, probably the first one.

SoYoung:
I somewhat missed John. i dont know why. Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version