Archive > Survivor: Blood vs Water

S27: Aras Baskauskas and Vytas Baskauskas (Brothers)

<< < (5/5)

Jobby:
I think this season proves that Aras's integrity and honesty game play may prove to be too naive for an Allstars season.  :stare

richard2013:
I agree Jobby. Vytas is playing way smarter than his brother so far, but all may change if there is a merge soon.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: richard2013 on November 06, 2013, 09:47:41 AM ---I agree Jobby. Vytas is playing way smarter than his brother so far, but all may change if there is a merge soon.

--- End quote ---
The merge is next episode = tonight, jeez

georgiapeach:
Survivor's Aras Baskauskas Is Engaged to Girlfriend Christy Petersen

By Steve Helling

11/10/2013 at 02:20 PM EST

Aras Baskauskas may have been sent to Redemption Island on last week's episode of Survivor, but things are certainly looking up in his personal life.

During an romantic sunset on the beach, Baskauskas surprised his girlfriend of four years, Christy Petersen, with an engagement ring.

Petersen, a model and clothing designer, had just finished a photo shoot on Saturday afternoon in Big Sur for her women's line, DAWN. At the end of the shoot, she and Baskauskas, 32, sat on a rocky outcrop to watch the sun set into the Pacific Ocean. As dusk fell, Baskauskas dropped on one knee and proposed, presenting her with a handmade ring by jewelry designer Jessica Seaton. The ring, set in rose gold, sports a sliced diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. 

Although Petersen was surprised by the proposal, Baskauskas had been planning it for several weeks, and made sure that a photographer was on hand to snap photos of the moment.

When he's not competing on Survivor, Baskauskas is a singer/songwriter who performs under the name Odd Us. Despite his comfort in the limelight, he admits to being a bit tense before he popped the question. "I didn't think I'd be nervous," he tells PEOPLE, "but when push came to shove, I was super nervous."

Fortunately, his nerves were all for nothing. "She said yes," he says, "and we celebrated that night over Mexican food and margaritas!"

For photos, go to:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20754335,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent

Jobby:

Isn't it PRETTY? :luvya:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20754335,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version