Archive > TAR Canada

TARcanada 1 LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 6 8/19 @ 9PM!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Vanessa the crepe queen. <3 Those crepes looked good! :food: (Even the ones she murdered, which - admittedly - is a whole lot better than I would be able to produce.) :P

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on August 20, 2013, 12:26:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on August 20, 2013, 12:08:42 PM ---Vanessa the crepe queen. <3 Those crepes looked good! :food: (Even the ones she murdered, which - admittedly - is a whole lot better than I would be able to produce.) :P

--- End quote ---

Looks like a crepe someone would make when angry, especially the cherry one  :funny: ;)

--- End quote ---

IKR, Vanessa making cherry crepes is like combining the two best things ever. :P

Bwils927:
Awesome leg! Jet & Dave failing at French and the fake clue were pretty funny.

Kamineko:
When I saw the previous leg, I thought the next leg will be a so-so leg, because of how epic the previous leg was. However, when I watched this episode, I think this leg was epic in different ways!

My review for this episode:
- I was kinda pity to see teams were bunched up after good airport drama. Jet & Dave's reaction when arriving in Lévis Forts was funny, especially with the crickets' sound in the background. :lol:
- My reaction when saw other teams found the "clue" was :wtf: :crazy:... Haven't they saw the hours of operation in the front?
- The Detour is really good! I love both sides of the task. However, I wonder why Vanessa & Celina were switching Detour, with the fact that Vanessa HAS a photographic memory?! They COULD BE in the lead if they're not switching Detour. :groan:
- The Roadblock <333333333 Seriously, this Roadblock had successfully made me hungry when I watched it! Can someone gimme the recipe of what they made, like the filling, etc? I want to make it myself! :lol:
- The lacrosse task, is the so-so task in this leg. This task was like the Ukrainian dance in previous leg, however more challenging. :P
- Finally, I hate alpha M/M team domination! </////////////3 But, once again I'm in love with Vanessa & Celina goddesses <3

I really hope for the next leg will be good! In the promo so far, I love the tasks in Iqaluit! I also hope that there will be a task about something in Inuktitut language. <3

PS: Yay for my "300th" post. :D

Glamazon Racer:
Congrats on 300, Kamineko! :P

Also, I really loved how Jet & Dave seemed to think they were 'mushrooms', according to the subtitles early in the episode. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version