Author Topic: Twists and/or things you want to see happen this season  (Read 11084 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Twists and/or things you want to see happen this season
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2004, 01:09:22 AM »
I just found medicinal puposes so funny Rudy thats all..my German neighbor use to keep a bottle of Jagermeister in her freezer..well she claimed to keep it in there for medicinal puposes only  :()()
we knew better ..she was always half in the bag ..thats all ..I just found it so funny  :)*

Ohhh...ok...gotcha!  Now I can see why you were :()() !!!  Yeah, some peeps probly do that.  Well, my grandmother kept it on hand for hot toddys, which is sposed ta help break up congestion from colds/flu.  I tried it once...at a very young age.  Had never had a sip of any type of booze and I did NOT like the toddy...not at all! I drank it, but it didn't get me all better as I recall!!  :(*8 :(*8

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2004, 07:58:31 PM »
Good for you Rudy..unfortunatly my first job was in a bar ..started as a cocktail waitress advanced to Bartender for 20 yrs ..I don't regret it ..I met a lot of cool peeps  :)_| BTW; Jagermeister really is good for Cramps / Colds / & Indigestion..as long as you don't over induldge  8-)'
yeah yeah I know  ..Im off topic again  :)*

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2004, 08:39:24 PM »
Just for the record i was not saying a little cunsumption of alcohol was bad.  Some people do enjoy it.  i was just saying it would not be available in a real survivor situation and i liked the show the seasons that they didnt have so much alcohol and extra food better.  Just seemed like it was more of a challenge for them... AND i think they enjoyed it allot more when it was not readily available.

t

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2004, 11:42:32 PM »
I personally think that if it was won as a reward and they got to drink it
on a ship off island but couldn't bring it back it would be fine. Its just a
game and no it wouldn't be there in a real suvivor situation but then
again alot of other aspects of the show wouldn't be there either. Who
wants to watch 16 cannibals fight it out on an island anyway?  ;D
These small things just make the game more interesting. I don't say
this because I like to over drink myself stupid when in fact i've never
had an alcoholic beverage in my life. Its just a game and these are just
opinions. lets just look forward to a good season and many more to come.

BRL
BRL

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2004, 09:36:22 PM »
Off-topic, I prefer to keep Absolut in the pantry for when I need a shot (or 10) of medicine. And, yes, sometimes it IS medicine....like when you are about to have a mental breakdown and need to just cut completely loose and be goofy.

On-topic, I agree that alcohol and food rewards are becoming too common on the show. Plus, from what I understand, all that rich food and alcohol makes them sick after they eat, which hurts their games. Who wants to run a mile when you've HAD the runs all day from a grease-burger and lard-fries? Plus, it helps to dehydrate them when they are sick, and hurts them the most in the long run in this way. OK, I've talked enough....someone else's turn!!!!

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 09:20:28 PM »
Twist:

Loser Lodge becomes site of Survivor 9 - Loser Bracket.  After they reach 4 members, one must be voted off by the other 3 - except when the 4th person is the 5th place finisher from the regular game.

At four-to-four, both tribes are combined.  If this would have been done in previous series, imagine the clashes!  It could totally complicate the jury.

In some ways, this would be better than the Outlaws switch.  In some ways, it would be worse.  But it could make for interesting television.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2004, 10:44:09 PM »
Wow i think that could get complicated.  i will have to think about that one some more....