Author Topic: Twists and/or things you want to see happen this season  (Read 11089 times)

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
Twists and/or things you want to see happen this season
« on: July 28, 2004, 07:11:44 PM »
For this season's twists, I would like to see nothing fancy. Just a simple switch during episode 4 or 5 would be fine for me! No fancy Outcast or fake-merge deals, I dont like those. Two tribes, regular Reward and Immunity Challenges, one switch, a merger, and a seven member Jury. I dont like the giving away Reward and Immunity thing either. I would like it to be like seasons 3 and 4...they had the perfect twists and turns for me. I guess I just like it simple?

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Twists and/or things you want to see happen this season
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 09:44:58 PM »
i like it normal too, but i do like the switch thing, sometimes it gives the people i like a chance when their own team isn't really giving them a chance.

t

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 12:44:43 AM »
I think it would be interesting if the merge didn't happen until waaay late into the game or not
at all. Just something to shake things up a little, doesn't have to be something huge.
Aslo a huge battle between contestants is always welcome.

BRL
BRL

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 12:54:42 AM »
Know something i would like to see?  i would love for them to bring in a family member or friend of each person.  That person would have to stay three whole days, do the challenges with them and everything. Then when the team that looses immunity goes to tribal council i want the persons that came in to vote instead of the players.  That might shake things up a bit... Maybe the ones coming in would vote the way we would vote instead of the ones that have had to be with the people the whole time...  i think that would be good about the middle of the show...

t

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 01:11:06 AM »
WHOO!
Thats an awsome idea T. I think that would shake things up alot.
Have all the family/friends vote at TC rather then the survivors. :)()
The would have to vote based on only 3 days on the island.
Great idea :)_|

BRL
BRL

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 06:51:35 AM »
I would like to see more drinking on Survivor... I think it it so funny to watch people who do not have food drink and get pretty lowed... on National TV. I would like to see that be a few of their rewards...  *()*
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 10:01:21 AM »
i wouldnt   i would hate that.  i can not stand to watch people get drunk.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 05:00:11 PM »
Yeah- well, in a normal life drinking is necessary sometimes...  *()*  :\/
Wendy Jean

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 05:01:13 PM »
Not necessary, just some people like it.

t

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2004, 08:57:32 PM »
u know wat the best twist wpuld be? If there were 3 tribes of 6 and the merger case really early, but one of tribes had to pick one other tribe to merge with, that wpuld mean one big tribe and one small one. Then the big tribe would have to deal with complications and fights and choices on who to sit out for challenges while the smaller tribe had very few problems
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 06:19:18 AM »
That might be pretty cool.

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2004, 03:55:22 PM »
Twist:

Team that wins the IC gets to send two members to live with losing team through Tribal Council AND gets to participte in voting.

Think about it ... .  Tribal interaction has taken place in the past.  There are advantages and disadvantages to going to the other side pre-merge.  This twist would intensify that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2004, 04:06:30 PM »
Great ideas everyone  *()* it will be interesting to if any of them play out   ^:)^

Hey Car84..nice to see you again  :)_{}
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 04:16:26 PM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2004, 06:04:14 PM »
THAT would be an awesome twist, they might could talk some of the people that think they will be voted out into voting out the strong members on their team instead.  That could be awesome...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 12:19:48 AM »
Know something i would like to see?  i would love for them to bring in a family member or friend of each person.  That person would have to stay three whole days, do the challenges with them and everything. Then when the team that looses immunity goes to tribal council i want the persons that came in to vote instead of the players.  That might shake things up a bit... Maybe the ones coming in would vote the way we would vote instead of the ones that have had to be with the people the whole time...  i think that would be good about the middle of the show...

t

I love your idea, t!  Whoa...that would sure stir things up real good!  You should send in your idea to CBS or Probst?  Not sure who...but it's worth trying to find out and submit your suggestion!! ^:)^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 12:38:24 AM »
I would like to see more drinking on Survivor... I think it it so funny to watch people who do not have food drink and get pretty lowed... on National TV. I would like to see that be a few of their rewards...  *()*

I would h8 that too! |:( I have never liked, and won't ever like it when the rewards include booze.  It's stupid & disgusting...especially when they haven't eaten much prior to drinking.  It isn't necessary to have booze & it certainly doesn't go along w/ a real survivor situation unless it's used for medicinal purposes.  I want to see more REAL SURVIVAL STUFF...like doing WITHOUT to see what a real survival scenario is like.  The REAL reality!!  Have not agreed w/ how the challenge winners are lavished with fancy foods & the like. But I know...for the sake of TV ratings...cbs thinks they must do the UN natural things to please their viewers. 

Actually, I think the majority of viewers would rather NOT have the dang booze & fancy meals!  :(*8

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 07:03:03 AM »
Thank You Rudy, i thought maybe i was just a prude.  i agree i do not like all the lavish meals and i definately do not like the alcohol.  It makes them look so stupid.   i too would like it to be more real.  i think one or two rewards with food would be fine but it has gotten to be just about every reward involves food.  i do not think they appreciate it any more the way they used to when they won food.

t

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004, 07:03:44 PM »
You know... this is just my opinion of course...  :)() But, why not lavish meals and beer if they earn it?? There are so many other reality tv shows where people live in a beautiful mansion, waited on hand and foot, and have a chance to win a million dollars just by falling in love, and people on Survivor can't have one stinking can of beer? I think that would be wrong... That is just what i think though....  ^:)^
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004, 08:04:17 PM »
Rudy posted ~
It isn't necessary to have booze & it certainly doesn't go along w/ a real survivor situation unless it's used for medicinal purposes.
  :()() :()()

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2004, 08:22:48 PM »
Uh...yes puddin...you called?! :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2004, 09:10:44 PM »
I just found medicinal puposes so funny Rudy thats all..my German neighbor use to keep a bottle of Jagermeister in her freezer..well she claimed to keep it in there for medicinal puposes only  :()()
we knew better ..she was always half in the bag ..thats all ..I just found it so funny  :)*

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 09:28:25 PM »
I would like to see the immunity winning team pick who gets voted out at Tribal Council of the opposing team.  This would make deal making much harder.  ^:)^

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 09:47:09 PM »
I just found medicinal puposes so funny Rudy thats all..my German neighbor use to keep a bottle of Jagermeister in her freezer..well she claimed to keep it in there for medicinal puposes only  :()()
we knew better ..she was always half in the bag ..thats all ..I just found it so funny  :)*

Puddin you crack me up! I keep a case of bud Light in my fridge for the purposes of WHEN I FEEL LIKE DRINKING... ha ha!!!! :()() *()* :()()
Wendy Jean

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2004, 11:54:55 PM »
Thank would be a great twist too Bathfizzy. Sure would have made the winner of All Stars completely different i bet...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 12:58:23 AM »
 **:)** Great idea Bathfizzy...I like it !

Wendy your bad  :()() LOL