Author Topic: Meet The BB15 HGs: Andy Herren  (Read 3903 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Meet The BB15 HGs: Andy Herren
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:18:36 PM »

Name: Andy Herren

Hometown: Aurora, Ill.

Lives: Chicago, Ill.

Marital Status: Single       

Three adjectives that describe you: Friendly, funny and red.

Favorite Activities: Improv, eating candy, watching TV, running, laughing with friends, playing with puppies as they walk down the street, teaching, making lists, ranking things, teaching my family’s cockatiel to call my dad “gurl,” messing with people, eating ice-cream too fast and being adorable.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not having any privacy. I would be lying if I said I don’t find this intimidating.  Also, the prospect of slop is something I have regular nightmares about. I just…can’t.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I would start by playing a covertly aggressive game. I would lay low on the surface and be friendly to everyone (if this is possible) while secretly establishing a concrete alliance with people I have deemed the most trustworthy. I would scope out the house very quickly for these people, as I know you need to act soon to solidify trust and bonds. I’m quite good at reading people, so I would choose people I felt comfortable with, as well as people others would not expect me to align with. I also think my background in communications improv would be great strengths. Through communication and public speaking, I know how to say what people want to hear and through improv I am able to lie without batting an eye. I’m a smiley, friendly person, so nobody will see it coming when I stab them in the back.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? My two favorites of all time are Britney and Ragan from season 12. I think I would have been BFFs with each of them, and I think I would have given Ragan the kick in the pants he needed to go far in the game. I thought he played a good social game (as he seemed to be genuinely well-liked by everyone), but I thought he wasn’t aggressive enough. He never made the big moves that I know he is capable of. Britney was similar. I would have smacked some sense into her and gotten her away from Lane. Her Diary Room confessions were like windows to my soul. She always said what I was thinking. They both made it far, but with me in the house during their season I think one of them (or me) could have won.

What are you afraid of? I am slightly afraid of heights, but it is not crippling or anything. I am terrified of bees, though. And people who enjoy Tyler Perry movies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There is a wall of graffiti on the first floor girls bathroom of the English Building at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that is solely dedicated to me. Quips include, “I AM IN LOVE WITH ANDY HERREN,” “Ha ha! I know that ginger bastard!” and “Andy Herren for President!” Pretty incredible right?!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” “Dr. Seuss, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.”

What would you take into the house and why? 1.  My baby blanket. I’ve had it my entire life and it would give me a sense of security and comfort while in the house. 2. a notepad and pen to take notes after competitions/while observing others in the house. DUH. 3. Skittles. Just because, why not? What am I supposed to do if there are no Skittles in the house?

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?  If Big Brother made me famous, I would definitely embrace it, but to a certain extent. I would love seeing people smile in my presence (and let’s be real – having the spotlight would feel nice), but I also love my life and my friends and family, and don’t want fame to come in the way of my already-established personal relationships. Thus, I would be sad if horrible tabloid stories were written about me or my loved ones, but I understand that this comes with the territory. Long story short, being famous would be totally cool, but as long as it is on my terms. ME ME ME.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Meet The BB15 HGs: Andy Herren
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 05:38:59 PM »
Get to Know Andy

<a href="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=WMeta7oFxhZl&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=WMeta7oFxhZl&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=WMeta7oFxhZl&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=WMeta7oFxhZl&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:45:09 PM »
I’m a smiley, friendly person, so nobody will see it coming when I stab them in the back

Whoa!!! This might just be what he does! A good player for BB? Maybe!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:23 AM »
Look out  :ascared He will swear on the Bible and it wont mean that much....no problem with being a liar he will probably go far.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 04:19:28 PM »
Look out  :ascared He will swear on the Bible and it wont mean that much....no problem with being a liar he will probably go far.

Good point, he said it himself. He should remember though that eventually liars get sniffed out in the BB House.  :secret
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 09:31:03 PM »
With all the negative posted about this season's HG (and with this group it has been very easy), I thought I would post something positive. Below is the link to "rate my professor", an online site where students post about professors. It seems as if his students really enjoy his class and his students overcome their fear of public speaking in his class.

Andy seems to be in a good position, and if he can get others to do some of his dirty work (eliminating Amanda-Helen and eventually McRae) he has a decent shot at winning.

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1638862

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 04:20:41 AM »
I had enormous respect for Andy until he stopped the ousting of Amanda when he had the chance.

He needs to dump his allegiance to Spencer too. Andy was sitting right there when Spencer made his horrific comments about 3 and 4 year olds.

I realize that Andy is trying to play a 'good game' but.....

Enough is enough and he is aligning himself with the wrong people.

"Have a care, Andy!"

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 10:15:01 PM »
Andy is spineless, no big moves will EVER come from him. I find him to be a lurking dork.