Archive > Big Brother 15

Who would you vote back in?

<< < (2/3) > >>

tminus6453:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 10, 2013, 07:42:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: KitKat on August 10, 2013, 07:38:09 AM ---I want Candice back so she has a chance to fight and get Amanda outta the house. It would be great drama between her and GM too  :funny:

--- End quote ---

What she said!  :hoot: :hoot:

--- End quote ---

yup....  Judd is just too dang boring

Debbi:
Have not been here in awhile, but I can see that was a mistake. I tried out another BB board and the racists ran me off. I can see you guys are amazing, and my kinda people. I'm home! Oh, and I voted for Candice. I'd love to see their faces if she strolled back in that house.

KitKat:

--- Quote from: Soapchick on August 10, 2013, 01:46:15 PM ---Have not been here in awhile, but I can see that was a mistake. I tried out another BB board and the racists ran me off. I can see you guys are amazing, and my kinda people. I'm home! Oh, and I voted for Candice. I'd love to see their faces if she strolled back in that house.

--- End quote ---

Welcome home Soapchick  :ghug: so glad you are back  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Soapchick on August 10, 2013, 01:46:15 PM ---Have not been here in awhile, but I can see that was a mistake. I tried out another BB board and the racists ran me off. I can see you guys are amazing, and my kinda people. I'm home! Oh, and I voted for Candice. I'd love to see their faces if she strolled back in that house.

--- End quote ---

We're glad you are back!  :<3

Debbi:
Thank you SO MUCH! I promise I'll never leave again. Sadly I can't do any LFU because I'm working 6 days per week until Oct. but I will so enjoy joining in the discussions. Maybe next season I can get back to helping out with the feeds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version