Archive > Big Brother 15

Who would you vote back in?

(1/3) > >>

survivorfan:
I just wanted to see who fans are most likely gonna vote back in,assuming that person is an option by time BB does reveal the "vote back a juror" twist. Who knows if it'll be soon, or if they'll wait till near the end(like they did on BB Canada(which drastically hurt the end of the season,THANKFULLY all that got overshadowed due to karma(Jillian winning)).

Just want to know what people are thinking in terms of this, because I don't want to get too excited about this twist,if most fans aren't gonna be voting back the people I like(that are either already in,or most likely going to be in, the jury)

theamazingracer21:
J-U-Double D

KitKat:
I want Candice back so she has a chance to fight and get Amanda outta the house. It would be great drama between her and GM too  :funny:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: KitKat on August 10, 2013, 07:38:09 AM ---I want Candice back so she has a chance to fight and get Amanda outta the house. It would be great drama between her and GM too  :funny:

--- End quote ---

What she said!  :hoot: :hoot:

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: survivorfan on August 09, 2013, 10:18:52 PM ---or if they'll wait till near the end(like they did on BB Canada(which drastically hurt the end of the season,THANKFULLY all that got overshadowed due to karma(Jillian winning)).

--- End quote ---

Gary was a star in BBCan IMO, and it created a lot of drama! I really liked that twist, even if it wasn't Gary being brought back in!

As for people coming back into the game, I honestly wouldn't care as long as it was someone who could stir up the pot. I think Candice would do that or Jessie if she was evicted and came back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version