Archive > TAR Canada

TARcanada 1: LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 4 8/5 @ 9PM!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Leafsfan.:
Back from commercial.

And the Tims drop their bags and arrive right behind the sisters. Tim and Tim are 5th.

Shades of Jessica and John.

The Army bros in 6th.

Kristen and Darren are now in 7th with express pass!

Footrace to the pitstop wow

Commercial.

Canada's north commercial plugging tourism saying TARCAN stopped here and only here is where the racers got to see the sights.

Leafsfan.:
Back and there is a footrace to the ptitstop.

And he can't run :(

Shades of Tar11 with Charla/Mirna lol

They arrive 6th but don't have their bags! and dont need to get it? I wonder why only the sisters did it.

Kristen and Darren finish last and are eliminated with the express pass!! Second team to do so.

Leafsfan.:
Next time; Regina. Buried by lentils.

Drilled by the RCMP

And double U turn! Teams into panic.

Vanessa/Holly crying.

saskvagabond:
YAY!!!! Amazing Finish!

Re: Jody and Cory's bags. When Vanessa and Celina dropped theirs, Jon said that he couldn't see them. Sounds like teams can drop their bags so long as it's in sight of the Pit Stop. Jody and Cory's bags can be seen in the background while Kristin and Darren are walking up to the Pit Stop.

And one more week until I can share ALL my photos and videos and stories from Regina. I KNEW it was a Double U-Turn! Now to see if my assumption of who u-turned whom is correct.

Polaroid:
WOW, THAT FINISH WAS CRAZY. I'm having issues with some of these tasks though... What was with the roadblock? No challenge or opportunity for switching positions... Really didn't like the roadblock.

I was shocked that Kristen & Darren were eliminated... I probably would have bet money they would make it to the end! I don't feel like their EP elimination was as bad as Jessica & John though. :lol: I thought they were going to outrun Jody & Cory, but I'm kind of glad they didn't. :-[

I kind of enjoyed having to watch Vanessa & Celina run and suffer a little bit. :lol: I didn't know that there was a backpack rule like that.

Happy that Jet & Dave got first. I guessed from the foreshadowing at the beginning of the episode. :lol:

Excited for the full details, saskvagabond!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version