Archive > TAR Canada

TARcanada 1: LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 4 8/5 @ 9PM!

<< < (4/4)

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on August 07, 2013, 10:26:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kamineko on August 07, 2013, 04:07:47 AM ---- I'm getting annoyed by Holly and her breakdowns (yeah, with "s")! Looks like in next episode she will have another breakdown... :groan:

--- End quote ---
:funny:

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't be TAR without it. :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
I can't believe they left Northwest Territories like 5 seconds after they arrived. <///////////3

But I loved this leg! There's something about TAR and Express Passes and Leg 4! :lol:

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: racer on August 07, 2013, 11:05:05 AM ---I can't believe they left Northwest Territories like 5 seconds after they arrived. <///////////3

But I loved this leg! There's something about TAR and Express Passes and Leg 4! :lol:

--- End quote ---

If the Double Express Pass twist is still in play for TAR23 and the team who win Leg 1 are eliminated Leg 4 with an EP, then there might be a curse somewhere in there :o

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: MrDS on August 07, 2013, 12:55:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on August 07, 2013, 11:05:05 AM ---I can't believe they left Northwest Territories like 5 seconds after they arrived. <///////////3

--- End quote ---

If the Double Express Pass twist is still in play for TAR23 and the team who win Leg 1 are eliminated Leg 4 with an EP, then there might be a curse somewhere in there :o

--- End quote ---

Yep, we shall see. :P

Air:
I really like that, so far, a different team has won each leg. It's completely the opposite of TAR20 :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version