Archive > Big Brother 15

Did Howard Really Say That?

<< < (2/3) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: RealityFanWA on August 03, 2013, 02:40:35 PM ---Howie is a good dude and I hope he learns from this. I'm too afraid to watch the link because I have a "good" image of him in my head haha.

--- End quote ---

It's an OK link. :) Just an interview with Howard. 

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 03, 2013, 02:44:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealityFanWA on August 03, 2013, 02:40:35 PM ---Howie is a good dude and I hope he learns from this. I'm too afraid to watch the link because I have a "good" image of him in my head haha.

--- End quote ---

It's an OK link. :) Just an interview with Howard.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I just read it and it was fine haha.

HurricaneHowieWood:
I've gone back, looked at the feeds.  Read a couple other interview's with Howard, and watched they way he's talked in the game at a few different points, including the flashback above.  I believe Howard certainly is capable of saying such a thing, and it's clear that while Amanda did laugh at whatever Howie said to her, she seem a little uncomfortable by it too.

I think the truth of exactly what he is said is somewhere in the middle.  We may never know what he actually said, but based on the comment to Candice it would seem possible that his comment was more online with what Amanda said it was then, what he said it was.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Production muted Howards mic on the flashbacks you cant hear it..  in less than 10 mins after Amanda went to the DR and told Andy about it i went to flashbacks and  his mic was muted. since then im not sure  if they edited his audio. it's fairly simple to do.

I do believe Amanda.  She knows this is a game and know that the outside life is important.. she's not going to train wreck someone outside life for no reason.

Amanda's family has been under personal attacks ever since

ugot2bekidinmeny:
This is proof that CBS wanted to protect Howard from any backlash that was going to come from the Live Show

Exclusive Big Brother News was tweeted last night from the Twitter source removed has been a popular source of Big Brother news for the last couple seasons:

“INSIDER EXCLUSIVE: Yesterday's "LIVE" taping WAS NOT LIVE AT ALL- it was taped at NOON.
Audience was CBS employees ONLY. HGs were informed at 10:55 am about early taping but not given specific reason why. Noon was when most CBS employees were available. This is why the feeds were cut at 11:15 am and blocked until the HoH competition started, which was when things went back to being "live". The eviction was taped early cause production was worried about negative audience reaction to Howard's eviction at the hands of Aaryn. This is the most likely reason the feeds cut to fish so much last night, to make sure any mention of what happened didn't get leaked. Anyone who had tickets to the taping was turned away at the parking structure and offered tickets for a future live taping. The HoH competition WAS live. But we don't know what happened between 1PM (when taping finished) and 6:50PM (when HoH started).
It's safe to assume that Aaryn's eviction will probably be pre-taped as well with only CBS employees in the audience.”

So who is source removed can  be trusted? The story appears to be verified by a CBS employee, the Zingbot_3000 who tweeted: “didn't you read my tweets? The HoH competition WAS LIVE. Everything else was pre-taped.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version