Archive > Big Brother 15

Did Howard Really Say That?

(1/3) > >>

HurricaneHowieWood:
For those of you who missed it last night the BB house erupted as Amanda went off on Jessie, and then on Candice.  Check out the feeds around 12:29 BBT time last night to watch the mayhem and the aftermath.  With all the racist comments, all the gay slurs, and all of Spencer's rude comments toward women, you would of thought we had covered all the bases in the BB house.  But Amanda and Candice's fight brought the house to a whole new level last night.  During the heated exchange, Amanda leveled to Candice that Howard had said to her "I want to **** the s**t out of you".  Judd and Andy both told Candice they did not know for sure what Howard had said, but she was visibly shaken after the exchange.  So what did Howard have to say after finding out what Amanda said he said on the night in question....

From his Interview with Zap2it.com:

There was some controversy on the live feeds this week over a comment you whispered to Amanda in the kitchen. She got pretty riled up about it, talking about feeling threatened and having production check the tapes. Can you tell us what happened? What did you say to her?

"I mean, basically it was nothing. This was after the big thing outside where Candice confronted Spencer. At this point, I'm just carefree in the game. ... I just saw an opportunity to joke with her .. I walked up and I said, 'I love you' and she said, 'What, no you don't?' and I said, 'No, I love you.' With her being brash and she's never been one to be shy about her sexuality, in a joking manner, I whispered, 'I really do love you and outside this house you'd be so hot to me and we could hang out' and that was it. That's a joke I felt I could joke with her about because her, Candice and maybe GinaMarie, they're really open about their sexuality and that was basically it. She made more of it because she never really could figure me out because she couldn't control me. I guess she took it as a game ploy ... I mean, that's basically what it was. I wouldn't harass anybody."

Amanda is telling the house you said you want to "f*** the s*** out of her."

"No. No. It wasn't anything to that degree. Basically, I said we could hang out, you're so hot. She had always joked with me in that fashion, even in public around other houseguests. ... It was said in a joking manner. If she took it as [threatening], I will apologize over and over because I definitely didn't mean it in an offensive manner."

Excerpt from: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/08/big-brother-15s-howard-overby-addresses-the-amanda-comment-and-the-racism-in-the-house.html

If you think Howard wouldn't say something like this though:

Check out Howard on flashback, 8/1 at 5:01AM BBT and let the feed roll till shortly after 5:02AM. He tells Candice that he and his friends will f**k the S**t out of a woman. (please note this is paraphrased and not the actual quote hence no quotation marks, but it is the jest of what Howard said)

So what do you think?  Did Howard really make the comment Amanda says he made?  Or is Howard telling the truth about what he said?  Or is the truth somewhere in the middle?  Give us your thoughts below.

House:
I think he said it, both Andy and Judd said that Amanda was visibly shaken afterwords, also on July 26 (flashbacks) Howard made me feel uncomfortable the way he was talking to Candice in her face and not letting her get up. 

TexasLady:
I watched the flashback four or five times when it first happened. It takes only seconds and he says something to her, she is like 'What?' and leans forward and he says something in her ear. She laughs and says Thank You! I didn't think she was visibly shaken when she tells Judd and Andy about the incident but she did have a funny look on her face.

I didn't think he said what she said he did. However listening to the 2nd flashback, he does say something similar to Candace. It makes me say HMMMM!

TexasLady:
After thinking about this overnight, if Howard didn't say what Amanda said he said.. why isn't he angry?

RealityFanWA:
Howie is a good dude and I hope he learns from this. I'm too afraid to watch the link because I have a "good" image of him in my head haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version