Author Topic: Meet The BB15 HGs: Jeremy McGuire  (Read 5876 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Meet The BB15 HGs: Jeremy McGuire
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »

Name: Jeremy McGuire

Hometown: Katy, Texas

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, spontaneous and fearless.

Favorite Activities: Painting, skating, boating and any sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not being able to keep in close contact with my mom, since I always have – it would be difficult to just stop.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just to be versatile and always keep in mind that I’m there to win and not make friends.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I’ve never really watched the show…my mom loves it though. She was the one who recommended that I sign up.

What are you afraid of? Poisonous animals.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Buying and owning my own sail boat, by far.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Dream as if you live forever, live as if you die tomorrow.

What would you take into the house and why? Paint supplies, skateboard and a hacky sack.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’m not sure…I guess work hard to stay famous.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Meet The BB15 HGs: Jeremy McGuire
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »
Get to Know Jeremy

<a href="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=R9vzSFVUdXKa&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=R9vzSFVUdXKa&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=R9vzSFVUdXKa&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=R9vzSFVUdXKa&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:41:58 PM »
Jeremy's mom has been active on twitter

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 08:12:51 AM »
Uhh... yeah.. he needs to come home all right!  :oh
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »

I suppose this could be taken a couple of different ways and not knowing the woman I can only guess which way she means it.  In my social circle, a statement like this is code for "Wait until he gets home.  I'm going to sit him down and give him a piece of my mind for behaving like that and embarrassing the whole family on a national forum."  Although I'm leaning more toward it meaning "How dare anyone say nasty things about my child.  He's really a good guy and only playing a role on a tv show.  It's a game and you people are just awful."  You can only do so much to instill good values, self respect, respect for others and overall decency in your kids and at a certain point you have to hope that what you taught them sticks.  However, there's something about this kid's behavior that makes me think there wasn't a lot of effort put into instilling those values.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 10:49:08 AM »
This reminds a neighbor of mine when our kids were growing up. Nothing he did was wrong. Nothing! She would make excuses for him and I recall her telling him to get a bat and go hit another kid with it. (He didn't thankfully!)

I wonder how Jeremy was raised. Did he always get away with things and his mom made excuses or did she try to correct him and he just did what he wanted to do anyway.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 03:14:38 PM »

I suppose this could be taken a couple of different ways and not knowing the woman I can only guess which way she means it.  In my social circle, a statement like this is code for "Wait until he gets home.  I'm going to sit him down and give him a piece of my mind for behaving like that and embarrassing the whole family on a national forum."  Although I'm leaning more toward it meaning "How dare anyone say nasty things about my child.  He's really a good guy and only playing a role on a tv show.  It's a game and you people are just awful."  You can only do so much to instill good values, self respect, respect for others and overall decency in your kids and at a certain point you have to hope that what you taught them sticks.  However, there's something about this kid's behavior that makes me think there wasn't a lot of effort put into instilling those values.

If you go read some of her other tweets, she is basically saying that Jeremy has to do this because of the MVP and how unfair it is.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »
Well that explains a lot a1mamacat.  I now understand completely that this whole thing is Aaryn and Elissa's faults.  Lol.  She's definitely one of those "not my kid" parents. 

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 09:26:50 PM »
I went and read her tweets too. She's definitely pointing fingers at everyone but her disgusting kid.

I do think the MVP twist paired along with putting Elissa in the house was kind of shady since it really gives her an advantage since she will get it every week BUT....does Jeremy's mother really believe that it might be given to him or one of his allies if Elissa wasn't in the house?  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 09:05:31 AM »
She mus have deleted it because her twitter account is not to be found. Well, I couldn't find it.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 05:49:24 PM »
I am not anti- gun but I am just wondering why she had a picture of herself holding one? A bit strange??? What is she trying to say?? :rfth:

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »
https://twitter.com/annemmcguire

link to Mom's twitter. ^^^^  :groan:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »
I went through her tweets and boy is she ever delusional... Yuck.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »