Author Topic: Elissa vs Rachel  (Read 2548 times)

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
Elissa vs Rachel
« on: July 21, 2013, 11:20:59 PM »
I like Elissa a lot more. I was never a Rachel Reilly fan and thought her antics were ridiculous and then add in Brendan....I was certainly not a fan.

They definitely look alike (although I think Elissa got some of the better genes) and they sound sooooo much a like. They have a lot of the same mannerisms.

I guess I will get to my point. haha. They both have the same stale taste in clothes. Not cute at all. Did you see the outfit Elissa had on during the have not or during her seran wrap stuff????  :funny: :funny:

WOW  :iok

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Elissa vs Rachel
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 07:53:42 AM »
I hated Rachel in BB12. She was okay in BB14 especially when Brendon/the showmance left. I like Elissa at this point in the game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:42:29 AM »
I liked Rachel especially in the second season but Brendon was a drag and Rachel did much better when she could make her own decisions without him destroying her self confidence and self esteem. I do like Elissa, she's like the direct opposite of Rachel, other than they do resemble each other. Elissa has a kind heart, couldn't say that about Rachel.

Just my  :2cents: :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 03:44:15 PM »
I liked Elissa in the beginning but she was pretty cruel to Amanda during McCray's birthday surprise. She kept making fun of Amanda's one piece swim suit and told her she looked like a stripper. All I could think was those who are related to Rachell Riley should not cast stones. She also claimed to be embarrassed over the birthday spanking by Amanda. Please!!! Your sister had sex on camera Alissa. 

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
I only liked Rachel when it was her and Jordan, and I did root for her to win. I just can't stand Elissa she is so judgmental and she just really don't understand the game, I'm hoping she's the one who leaves next week so she doesn't mess up any more people game. All I can say she is one  :crazy: person

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 07:19:32 PM »
rachel is a beast in hoh comps. elissa isnt.
i absolutely HATED Rachel in BB12. But I LOVED her in BB13.
So far I like Elissa!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:50 AM »
I was no fan of Rachel's in either season.

I was rooting for Elissa at first but I think she's not playing a good game and I'm ready for her to go.

I do not really like any of these people. They all have very unlikeable traits.

I'm all for Jessie at this point. She's one of the biggest floaters in this sea of floaters this year. But I like her.