Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 1: Ep 3 "Hoodoos and Hoodonts"

<< < (3/4) > >>

WindsorSue:
...which will really tick off Holly and Brett. Oh the drama. hahaha

saskvagabond:
If you look at the background from the gamisode preview where Jet and Dave are doing their post-leg interview, you can see shelves with dinosaur bones. Considering they headed out to the Alberta Badlands, I would suggest that the interviews - and possible the pitstop - is at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller.

saskvagabond:
A few more specs about the episode based on previews and sneak peaks in various CTV sponsored shows:

We have a spoiler photo of the teams near 5th Avenue in Downtown Calgary. In the promo for this episode, they show a statue of a bull. That bull is in the park on 5th Avenue that the clue box was spotted in. The statue is of Outlaw, a famous bucking bull who, in 71 appearances, was only ridden for a full 8 second ride once.

Ranchman's Bar and Dance Hall has already been spoiled for months now.

Based on the name of the episode, I looked for Hoodoo's near Drumheller. Highway 10 from Drumheller is called the Hoodoo Highway because of how many there are and, according to the tourism website, is also the way to the historic Atlas Coal Mine Museum. Pictures of the Atlas Coal Mine line up with images from the sneak peak from the Gamisode.

Loken:
OMG This episode was so exciting!! i have no words to explain how awsome this was!

ZBC Company:
Is father and son team black

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version