The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR is 0-5 at the 2013 Emmys; Loses to "The Voice"

<< < (2/6) > >>

couchracer:
I do not know how Phil, the most outstanding host I have ever seen, can be overlooked.
Of course I do not watch many other reality shows.
Betty White is good, but her show was boring. Her age is in her favor.

Hooky:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on July 18, 2013, 11:42:42 PM ---Betty White, I love her prank show, but Phil is a nominee in my heart. :luvya: I think it was a mistake entering the second Botswana leg for a running of the award. Bora Bora #1!

--- End quote ---

It should have been Leg 8 - I loved the Buchstaben Museum! :funny:

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Hooky on July 20, 2013, 04:21:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on July 18, 2013, 11:42:42 PM ---Betty White, I love her prank show, but Phil is a nominee in my heart. :luvya: I think it was a mistake entering the second Botswana leg for a running of the award. Bora Bora #1!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Lovely letters! I'm pretty sure that was Leg 9/Berlin though. Leg 8 was train mania. :lol: I wish they could have used the letters they delivered to spell something though. That would have been so much fun! :conf:

Hooky:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on July 21, 2013, 08:11:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on July 20, 2013, 04:21:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Lovely letters! I'm pretty sure that was Leg 9/Berlin though. Leg 8 was train mania. :lol: I wish they could have used the letters they delivered to spell something though. That would have been so much fun! :conf:

--- End quote ---

No, I meant Leg 8. A mat without a Pit Stop is not the end of a leg in my book. It doesn't make any sense to call it a "Pit Stop" when there isn't actually a pit stop (in other words, a rest period) involved.

Jobby:
Just like how I don't understand how Jeff Probst can win the category about 3-4 times and then totally not get nominated at all the following year.

It's like crowning a champion and then tell the champion you are not good enough to return next year. -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version