Author Topic: For those of us who dont like Scott and Jase...  (Read 8759 times)

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: For those of us who dont like Scott and Jase...
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2004, 10:15:08 PM »
Well, puddin, I don't know about you, but when I'm eating a candy bar I like the king size ones.....much better to eat ONE large candy bar or sausage, than to eat 3 or 4 little ones.....know what I mean? But I prefer the German/Irish type of sausage (wink, wink)!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 10:38:33 AM »
  :()()  :()()  :()()  :()() your to much irelen ..lmao

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2004, 09:40:31 PM »
Just imagine what I must be like in person!!!!!!! O:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2004, 11:26:28 PM »
Tell us more about yourself irelen ..were all ears ??..if you don't mind?  :)_{}

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2004, 10:27:30 PM »
Sorry so long to reply puddin...I am working 50+ hours a week and am in the process of moving to a house we just bought...moving day is saturday. I am from NE Ohio, graduated from college with a bachelor's of music in education, no teaching job though. The market sucks right now. I am the biggest perv I know, not afraid to say anything, can make most anyone blush (including myself, often) but that doesn't stop me. I have yet to be left without a reply to a perverted comment, though I ofetn leave people with their mouths hanging open in disbelief.

I have an 18 month old son and just had my 4th wedding anniversary last month. What else do you want to know?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2004, 11:06:03 PM »
Good luck on the move and the job hunting  :)_{}
Happy Anniversary and kisses for your 18month old  :-*

What else do you want to know?

Is your Husband Italian ?? ?:)?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2004, 10:42:38 AM »
WOW thank for all the information Irene.  My youngest is 4, but I am sure your 18 month old keeps you really busy!  Oh and your comments well as some would say...you will fit right in with me and Puddin.  *()*

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2004, 10:07:18 PM »
YAY!!! Back on the PC again...but only for a minute. I need sleep. On top of moving I just found out that i have mild asthma, not that I didn't already know, but it still sucks. I was sick all weekend during the move. Thank God for our friends that helped. I was pretty useless, one box up the steps, 2 puffs on the inhaler.

Thanks puddin, and texan. The move went well, and we are mostly unpacked, only the unimportant stuff left, we'll get to that soon enough. Well, I hope to be back on pretty regular again. Take care in the meantime!