The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Worst TAR Leg

<< < (18/25) > >>

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on June 11, 2017, 04:38:55 AM ---Bourkie's Worst TAR Legs:
TAR 1 Finale
TAR 4 Leg 11
TAR 4 Finale
TAR 19 Leg 5 (I guess it was a make-up leg, so I will give it some credit)
TAR 22 Leg 8
TAR 23 Leg 1
TAR 24 (The whole season's legs, apart from England/Wales)
TAR 28 Legs 4 and 5
TAR 29 Leg 5

--- End quote ---

May i ask why? I'm just curious because although it wern't my favorite i did enjoy this leg.

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on June 11, 2017, 05:59:56 AM ---May i ask why? I'm just curious because although it wern't my favorite i did enjoy this leg.

--- End quote ---

Of course  :)
I just do not understand why they wasted a leg, in a little known city. If they wanted to go to Norway, why didn't they go to Oslo or Lillehamer? See what I mean? I also believe that the tasks that were performed, where not relevant to Norway's culture. Understand?

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on June 11, 2017, 06:04:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on June 11, 2017, 05:59:56 AM ---May i ask why? I'm just curious because although it wern't my favorite i did enjoy this leg.

--- End quote ---

I just do not understand why they wasted a leg, in a little known city. If they wanted to go to Norway, why didn't they go to Oslo or Lillehamer? See what I mean? I also believe that the tasks that were performed, where not relevant to Norway's culture. Understand?

--- End quote ---

A leg in a little known city? To me, a leg taking place in a place like that would've been a nice break from big, well known cities. Although, the tasks weren't even relevant to the country's culture, so I half agree with you.

elthemagnifico:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

1. Oslo is  the capital city of Norway. Itsn' t even a little known city, altough i agreee with Lillegamer
2. Not all the tasks aren't cultural irrelevant (see RB, first ARI, and firework hunt Detour)

BritishTARFan:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I have been to Oslo (just for a day) and it was the most boring city I've ever visited. The west coast cities such as Bergen, Ålesund & Stavenger are much better and interesting places.

But I don't think the well known cities thing is a point.

Ninh Binh, Arahova, Gamboa, Yerevan, Chamonix, Livingstone, San Antonio de Areco, Swakopmund, Trujillo, Shetlands, Orvieto ect are all not well known places.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version